How did you 1st start? A question for Men and Women

willynsandy256

Couple
From
FL, US
Hey y’all Sandy Lou here. I get really wound up hearing about how you got started taking and giving black dick. So please share your story.
When I was in school I was shaped a lot like I am now. Well except my waist was smaller. 5’2 curvy, very chesty, big hips a big round hiney, and long curly red hair

I was a pretty free spirit and had friends of all races. (Kinda frowned upon in the South). I didn’t think anything of it. I had a black friend named Duwayne. I started catching a ride with him after school bc my house was on his way. Let me emphasize, we were just friends. One day my Dad and Mom called me to the kitchen after I walked in the door. It was like some kind of weird intervention. My parents are very much old south. They were very displeased that I was dating a black boy. (Again I wasn’t dating Duwayne). They went on to tell me that everyone would look down on me etc… Well that settled it! The next day me an Duwayne started making out. It didn’t take long before I was swallowing his beautiful black cock from the time we got in the car until we pulled into my parents driveway. He was the first man to use me like a slave toy. My pussy is soaking my panties remembering it. Anytime my parents worked late or went out, Duwayne would be over using me all over the house. I loved to feel him fill me up with his cum. The very idea of embarrassing my parents with a black baby still make me lose control. It all came to a crescendo the day my mom came home early and caught me with a collar on and a thick black dick in my throat. Off to boarding school in Mobile I went. If they only knew what a nympho slut I’d become down there lol! Hilariously a few years later I found Moms “big helper”. That hypocrite had a 10in lifelike black dildo about the size of my arm hidden in her closet. I’d be willing to bet that when she saw Duwayne using me she couldn’t stop thinking about it. What I wouldn’t give to catch her getting pumped full by her Black Daddy.

Please tell me you’re story. 🍆👩‍🦰

Attachments

• EB488004-F416-4284-B24F-1E24CA4F27D6.jpeg
    EB488004-F416-4284-B24F-1E24CA4F27D6.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 149
Hey y’all Sandy Lou here. I get really wound up hearing about how you got started taking and giving black dick. So please share your story.
When I was in school I was shaped a lot like I am now. Well except my waist was smaller. 5’2 curvy, very chesty, big hips a big round hiney, and long curly red hair

I was a pretty free spirit and had friends of all races. (Kinda frowned upon in the South). I didn’t think anything of it. I had a black friend named Duwayne. I started catching a ride with him after school bc my house was on his way. Let me emphasize, we were just friends. One day my Dad and Mom called me to the kitchen after I walked in the door. It was like some kind of weird intervention. My parents are very much old south. They were very displeased that I was dating a black boy. (Again I wasn’t dating Duwayne). They went on to tell me that everyone would look down on me etc… Well that settled it! The next day me an Duwayne started making out. It didn’t take long before I was swallowing his beautiful black cock from the time we got in the car until we pulled into my parents driveway. He was the first man to use me like a slave toy. My pussy is soaking my panties remembering it. Anytime my parents worked late or went out, Duwayne would be over using me all over the house. I loved to feel him fill me up with his cum. The very idea of embarrassing my parents with a black baby still make me lose control. It all came to a crescendo the day my mom came home early and caught me with a collar on and a thick black dick in my throat. Off to boarding school in Mobile I went. If they only knew what a nympho slut I’d become down there lol! Hilariously a few years later I found Moms “big helper”. That hypocrite had a 10in lifelike black dildo about the size of my arm hidden in her closet. I’d be willing to bet that when she saw Duwayne using me she couldn’t stop thinking about it. What I wouldn’t give to catch her getting pumped full by her Black Daddy.

Please tell me you’re story. 🍆👩‍🦰
You keep your story condensed and concise. Which is a good thing. But one thing i am interested in that you did not mention is... How did your mom react when she caught you in the act? Did she tell your dad? And was there a follow-up "intervention" conversation initiated by your parents? Thank you.

You keep your story condensed and concise. Which is a good thing. But one thing i am interested in that you did not mention is... How did your mom react when she caught you in the act? Did she tell your dad? And was there a follow-up "intervention" conversation initiated by your parents? Thank you.
She just kind of stood there speechless for a sec and then ran up stairs. We thought she was gonna tell Dad but he never said anything.

She just kind of stood there speechless for a sec and then ran up stairs. We thought she was gonna tell Dad but he never said anything.
Thank you for answering. Let me be fantastically creative and say perhaps that was the moment that triggered her idea of purchasing the dildo you were talking about? Is that too far off? Anyway i bet she never told your dad, probably to save you and herself from trouble. Just a thought. ;)

Thank you for answering. Let me be fantastically creative and say perhaps that was the moment that triggered her idea of purchasing the dildo you were talking about? Is that too far off? Anyway i bet she never told your dad, probably to save you and herself from trouble. Just a thought. ;)
or maybe she ran up the stairs to fetch her black dildo and play with herself? :)

I like to imagine that seeing Duwaynes beautiful large dick and the way he was using me, started the wheels turning. She started looking for black men. Maybe one found out who she was and ****** her racist arrogant ass into service. Then made her start fucking that dildo to keep her ready. If she is anything like me, once she got turned out she would be free game for any black mans use. Imagining the thoughts that went through her head the first time she was taken and broken in is so hot to me. When she realized what a filthy slut she was as he made her cream all over his massive dick. Beautiful!!

I like to imagine that seeing Duwaynes beautiful large dick and the way he was using me, started the wheels turning. She started looking for black men. Maybe one found out who she was and ****** her racist arrogant ass into service. Then made her start fucking that dildo to keep her ready. If she is anything like me, once she got turned out she would be free game for any black mans use. Imagining the thoughts that went through her head the first time she was taken and broken in is so hot to me. When she realized what a filthy slut she was as he made her cream all over his massive dick. Beautiful!!
Or imagine the dildo being a present from your dad to your mom whom he was sharing with Blacks secretly ever since and all his behavior was nothing but facade?!

Back