How did everyone get into the lifestyle

My husband got it into his head he wanted to watch me with a black guy but you know how men are. They wanted this way and that way so it was supposed to be a one time thing for him to watch and it would be done. I was raised very conservative so I refused every time.

One night we went out on date night and this sexy young black zeroed in on me. He was so cocky and aggressive, took my hand and led me to dance floor from the get go. He didn't care my husband was with me. On a white guy, I probably would have slapped him silly but with him, I melted.

Long story short, about 2 hrs later, with help of some drinks and lots of practically dry humping me on the dance floor, we ended up back home with him and he stayed the entire weekend turning me inside out and changing my life sexually. My husband couldn't believe it but he kind of brought it on himself LOL.

I have been BBC only since.
We’re glad you realized how much better BBC is

After two years in our relationship, i finally had the courage one night to tell my girlfriend that i wouldn't mind if, one day, she wanted to have sex with another guy. She wasn't shocked, nor even surprised. She said she was finding that interesting and that she would think about it.

Months later, she comes to me and ask my permission to cheat on me with a guy she knew and had a crush on. I obviously said yes which made her very happy. The guy was black. It really satisfied me because i was already into the interracial fetish but didn't told her. Their relation went on for several months. I wasn't involved in it. The guy was like a second boyfriend for her, not just a man she fucked.

When it ended, i told her that i would very much enjoy if she continued having sex with guys, black guys. But that i would want to be involved in it for now on. I could tell by her eyes and her smile that she was on the same page.
She had sexual relationships with two other black men since that day, and she's still fucking the last one.

So, that's how we got into the cuckold lifestyle !

Started when she had a black patient that she was taking care of in the hospital. She got a look at his cock and came home and told me. That started me on my way of thinking about her being with another man. We talked about it. We role-played it. We tried it. That took about 2 years. She is now hooked and has had 9 men in past 5 years.

My husband got it into his head he wanted to watch me with a black guy but you know how men are. They wanted this way and that way so it was supposed to be a one time thing for him to watch and it would be done. I was raised very conservative so I refused every time.

One night we went out on date night and this sexy young black zeroed in on me. He was so cocky and aggressive, took my hand and led me to dance floor from the get go. He didn't care my husband was with me. On a white guy, I probably would have slapped him silly but with him, I melted.

Long story short, about 2 hrs later, with help of some drinks and lots of practically dry humping me on the dance floor, we ended up back home with him and he stayed the entire weekend turning me inside out and changing my life sexually. My husband couldn't believe it but he kind of brought it on himself LOL.

I have been BBC only since.

OMG, brilliant experience, perfect wife

Off the wall question. When people post and they use the term “hubby” my feeling is it’s a dude posting. Am I wrong to think that?
Not sure either way, but in my experience, only women have referred to husbands as hubby. You know, my hubby this, your hubby, her hubby, etc. Just seems to be a wife thing in my experience.

Not sure either way, but in my experience, only women have referred to husbands as hubby. You know, my hubby this, your hubby, her hubby, etc. Just seems to be a wife thing in my experience.
Maybe. But in some instances it seems to be over used like trying to convince the audience it’s a woman. I could be wrong. Not a big deal just my observation.

Back