How chastity can really help

New cage arrives for Michael tomorrow. Its shorter. And the O-Ring is smaller again. He won't be able to remove this thing if he was drenched in baby oil. I also have decided that because of his insolence over this weekend, there will be consequences. Firstly, he will be wearing a butt plug to work on at least 2 days out of 5. That means he wilI need to west it because of after 2 or 3 weeks he hasn't stretched at all then I will know. He will be cleaning me up this weekend when I meet Gregg. And I am starting back pegging him. He has annoyed me his weekend with his behaviour and has acted like a bitch. So if he is reading this, you will get it Like a bitch after you clean me up over the weekend which you WILL be doing for the first time and will continue to do when I tell you. I hope that is crystal clear to you.
♠J♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
What cage is he going in to? I am in the 1.5" Cage of shame here.

New cage arrives for Michael tomorrow. Its shorter. And the O-Ring is smaller again. He won't be able to remove this thing if he was drenched in baby oil. I also have decided that because of his insolence over this weekend, there will be consequences. Firstly, he will be wearing a butt plug to work on at least 2 days out of 5. That means he wilI need to west it because of after 2 or 3 weeks he hasn't stretched at all then I will know. He will be cleaning me up this weekend when I meet Gregg. And I am starting back pegging him. He has annoyed me his weekend with his behaviour and has acted like a bitch. So if he is reading this, you will get it Like a bitch after you clean me up over the weekend which you WILL be doing for the first time and will continue to do when I tell you. I hope that is crystal clear to you.
♠J♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
any chance of pictures of his weekend's punishments

@MichaelDndJamie & @TypeONegative We'd love to chat with you both privately about your caged journeys in chastity. We are currently in the process of learning more about chastity and are looking into buying our first cage
He was in a 4.5 inch spiral cage. He used to have a couple of larger ones but he is slowly reducing in size. I have ordered a smaller one and a second smaller one without his knowing as I intend to reduce his manhood at every level.
What cage is he going in to? I am in the 1.5" Cage of shame here.
Similar size one. Smaller & arriving tomorrow. Not soon enough.
J
Xoxoxo

He was in a 4.5 inch spiral cage. He used to have a couple of larger ones but he is slowly reducing in size. I have ordered a smaller one and a second smaller one without his knowing as I intend to reduce his manhood at every level.

Similar size one. Smaller & arriving tomorrow. Not soon enough.
J
Xoxoxo
download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

The incredible shrinking man...how small can he get? Why, is that thimble just too big? LOL

♠J♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
you are awesome

♠J♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I love this woman. She is perfect.

Jutro przybywa nowa klatka dla Michaela. Jest krótszy. O-ring jest znowu mniejszy. Nie będzie w stanie tego usunąć, jeśli był oblany olejem dla dzieci. Zdecydowałem również, że z powodu jego bezczelności w ten weekend będą miały konsekwencje. Po pierwsze, będzie nosił zatyczkę do pracy przez co najmniej 2 dni z 5. Oznacza to, że będzie musiał to zrobić na zachód, ponieważ po 2 lub 3 tygodniach wcale się nie rozciągnie, to będę wiedział. Oczyści mnie w ten weekend, kiedy spotkam Gregga. I zaczynam ponownie go ustalać. Zirytował mnie swoim weekendem swoim zachowaniem i zachowywał się jak dziwka. Więc jeśli on to czyta, dostaniesz to Jak suka po tym, jak posprzątasz mnie w weekend, co będziesz robił po raz pierwszy i będzie kontynuował, kiedy ci powiem. Mam nadzieję, że to dla ciebie krystalicznie czyste.
♠jot♠
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
czy zachowywał się jak dziwka? Ty głupia dziwko. Żal mi najlepszego męża

Who else is really doing Locktober? Empress use to have me caged at all times (we have about 30 cages and have several post on that ), then she decided she liked to tease me whenever, . Now she is back into it and starting out with this month. Been a long while. I was 6.5 inches and now will eventually go back to 1.5 or 2. In a short period of time.

I look forward to her daily teasing, telling me about her bull coming over, all the sexting she does and her plans for her monthly BBC party

Who else is really doing Locktober? Empress use to have me caged at all times (we have about 30 cages and have several post on that ), then she decided she liked to tease me whenever, . Now she is back into it and starting out with this month. Been a long while. I was 6.5 inches and now will eventually go back to 1.5 or 2. In a short period of time.

I look forward to her daily teasing, telling me about her bull coming over, all the sexting she does and her plans for her monthly BBC party
We are doing it...have been caged again in my 1.5" cage, after a 2 week break, since last Friday. Wife says we are going to go for Lock-tober, No-vember and Deny-cember as well.

We are doing it...have been caged again in my 1.5" cage, after a 2 week break, since last Friday. Wife says we are going to go for Lock-tober, No-vember and Deny-cember as well.
Yep same thing here. She is a admitted size queen . And a full on QOS now. We had some adjustments, but I am better off caged and more responsive to her needs when I am.
The cage reminds me of her control and that it is to be used as she desires

Last edited:
So, me and my boyfriend have been active on this site for a couple of months and we've been having a lot of fun with this lifestyle.

About a month ago my boyfriend asked if I wanted to try and put him in chastity. I was kind of hesitant because we're not much into this humiliating thing, and I kind of felt that it would be like I was bossing him around too much. But we thought it was worth trying.

Now he has been in chastity for a month. We wanted to really give this a shot so we didn't want to do it for just one day or two and then give up. I have let him out a few times, but we haven't had sex. He wants to do this so I'm certainly not forsing him in any way.

After this month, I can only say WOW... We wanted to dig deeper into this lifestyle and this has helped us so much. My boyfriend is now more focused on my satisfaction and helping me to hook up with black guys. And he likes it.

And for me, this has really sparked something inside me. Now that we have decided to keep my boyfriend in chastity for a while, my focus too, has changed. Instead of just letting the steam off with my boyfriend, like I usually do, I now have to meet my bull, or hook up with some other guy. It has made me much more horny and active in this lifestyle. Now I see my regular bull at least twice a week, and I have been more eager to try and meet other guys.

The sex is amazing, and neither me nor my boyfriend misses having casual sex with each other. We are not going to stop having sex completely, because we love having sex in a more emotional way, but perhaps we will do it less often, at least for a while.

My boyfriend fantasizes about me going "black only", but I'm not sure about that. :qos:. I love him and I think I would miss the more tender sex that I only enjoy with him.

Anyway, just wanted to say this, because it's been such a great experience! :):)
I am in chastity for three months now. I become more and more submissive to my Gf.

Very happy this evening with his brand new cage. It's far more snug. He went from a 50mm O-ring at the start of the year to a 45mm about 3 months ago. As mentioned previously he managed to get out over the weekend and give himself a treat. But today the 40mm ring and a new cage arrived. Told him to shower when home from work (he finished 1 hour earlier than me today) and shave as I have him the day off and the moment I got home I locked him. I've just tested warm soapy water and baby oil. Ice and simple tugging and manipulation. He cannot get it off. I'm happy. :)
J

Xoxo

Attachments

• 20191002_193414.jpg
    20191002_193414.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
Very happy this evening with his brand new cage. It's far more snug. He went from a 50mm O-ring at the start of the year to a 45mm about 3 months ago. As mentioned previously he managed to get out over the weekend and give himself a treat. But today the 40mm ring and a new cage arrived. Told him to shower when home from work (he finished 1 hour earlier than me today) and shave as I have him the day off and the moment I got home I locked him. I've just tested warm soapy water and baby oil. Ice and simple tugging and manipulation. He cannot get it off. I'm happy. :)
J

Xoxo

Looks like one of the cages we own/used to use.... lucky guy as it's a much larger cage then the 1.5" Cage of Shame i'm currently locked in./

8-25 morning strain 4.jpg

Back