How chastity can really help

. Goes way beyond just not being able to ejaculate when your balls are full and you need relief. Caging changes your sexuality from male dominant to male submissive. And changes the woman to female dominant. Sometimes this means more sex for her. Sometimes it means more but different sex for the husband
In terms for
. Goes way beyond just not being able to ejaculate when your balls are full and you need relief. Caging changes your sexuality from male dominant to male submissive. And changes the woman to female dominant. Sometimes this means more sex for her. Sometimes it means more but different sex for the husband
This is very true. Even before I made Michael cuckold my sex drive increased hugely just by locking him up.
J
xoxo

Personally I think he is insane for not going for a taste of your amazingly hot pussy, even if it is full of cum. Id die for a taste..........
Well I can promise you that I have passed on all of your comments over the weekend. I think he will give in. The reading I did with him on his birthday has really turned him on. I have told him that he can expect that kind of teasing a little more often if he gives into me. Perhaps Jess will tease him too. I think that he may just do it. If he wants to stay involved with me sexually then it will only be his tongue and mouth on my pussy. His dick stays in the cage.

Well I can promise you that I have passed on all of your comments over the weekend. I think he will give in. The reading I did with him on his birthday has really turned him on. I have told him that he can expect that kind of teasing a little more often if he gives into me. Perhaps Jess will tease him too. I think that he may just do it. If he wants to stay involved with me sexually then it will only be his tongue and mouth on my pussy. His dick stays in the cage.

Think, honestly, that I can focus too much on the denial and not enough on the tease when engaging in tease and denial with my sub. But honestly, like you say, it’s the tease part that keeps him engaged sexually.

Let us know when he finally gives in!

. Caged. Only because you have alternatives now. Another aspect of caged cuckhold husbands. New sexual dimensions of the wives.

In terms for

This is very true. Even before I made Michael cuckold my sex drive increased hugely just by locking him up.
J
xoxo
. Caging is clearly a power thing but it also increases the focus on sex. Am told same thing happens with nipple rings and clitoris piercings. Caging is also often associated with extra martial sex and this is often mentally stimulating for women and couples. " Permission " to have lovers changes womens sexuality if they do not already enjoy a variety of men.

I agree. Perhaps my strictness has to be relaxed somewhat so he can have on occasion the physical closeness of being involved. The tease side of it, perhaps give him a 30 or 60 seconds on a timer to try and fuck me whilst still in his cage. A chance for him to orgasm? I don't mind trying this with him but I don't want him to start thinking he will get to have he whine sex with me. I genuinely don't want sex with him. I told him this a while ago and my guys, Dan first and then Gregg wanted me to themselves basically and they get very protective about it. We agreed sex is completely inappropriate for Michael, especially since I won't sleep with another white guy. I suppose if I keep him locked up and cover him in numbing cream he can try and orgasm while poking me with his dicklet but he will not get there. What do you think, how would you approach this hun?
J
Xoxoxozo

I agree. Perhaps my strictness has to be relaxed somewhat so he can have on occasion the physical closeness of being involved. The tease side of it, perhaps give him a 30 or 60 seconds on a timer to try and fuck me whilst still in his cage. A chance for him to orgasm? I don't mind trying this with him but I don't want him to start thinking he will get to have he whine sex with me. I genuinely don't want sex with him. I told him this a while ago and my guys, Dan first and then Gregg wanted me to themselves basically and they get very protective about it. We agreed sex is completely inappropriate for Michael, especially since I won't sleep with another white guy. I suppose if I keep him locked up and cover him in numbing cream he can try and orgasm while poking me with his dicklet but he will not get there. What do you think, how would you approach this hun?
J
Xoxoxozo

[QUOTE = "MichaelDndJamie, post: 2562358, członek: 110463"]
Cóż, mogę obiecać, że przekazałem wszystkie twoje komentarze w weekend. Myślę, że się podda. Czytanie, które zrobiłem z nim w dniu jego urodzin, naprawdę go podnieciło. Powiedziałem mu, że może spodziewać się tego rodzaju dokuczania nieco częściej, jeśli mi się podda. Być może Jess też go dokucza. Myślę, że może to po prostu zrobić. Jeśli chce pozostać ze mną związany seksualnie, będzie to tylko jego język i usta na mojej cipce. Jego penis pozostaje w klatce.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
jak mam z tobą pozostać, związany seksualnie, skoro jestem w klatce. Poza tym, jeśli to tylko twoja przyjemność i jego cierpienie. Dziwi mnie, że jest z taką suką jak ty. powinien już dawno skopać ci tyłek i poszukać kobiety, którą by pokochała

J
Xoxoxozo
. No sex but husbands do need to be milked periodically to assure continued sperm production. You should now be black only and Michael should accept this now

A co ze zniszczeniem psychiki. może to prowadzić do nieodwracalnych zmian w zdrowiu psychicznym. tylko ktoś, kto nienawidzi, który nie ma szacunku dla innych ludzi, aby to zrobić.

. No sex but husbands do need to be milked periodically to assure continued sperm production. You should now be black only and Michael should accept this now
My wife has cut me off from sex and she is black only. She is really great about milking me when she thinks it’s needed, but that’s up to her. I have gone a few months with out being milked, and it’s hard not jerking off but I am very devoted to her and do as told. You really have to work on being a good cuckold the the rewards are wonderful.

J
Xoxoxozo
I enjoy your ideas

My wife has cut me off from sex and she is black only. She is really great about milking me when she thinks it’s needed, but that’s up to her. I have gone a few months with out being milked, and it’s hard not jerking off but I am very devoted to her and do as told. You really have to work on being a good cuckold the the rewards are wonderful.
. Cuckold husbands should be milked at least once a week to keep genitals working properly. No sex but milking. Some wives also choose to use pegging to stimulate the milking and massage the prostrate and make husband more submissive. Important for wives with active bulls to keep husband docile.

. Cuckold husbands should be milked at least once a week to keep genitals working properly. No sex but milking. Some wives also choose to use pegging to stimulate the milking and massage the prostrate and make husband more submissive. Important for wives with active bulls to keep husband docile.
ohh gasp YES

My wife feels every other week is right for milking me and it has worked for us. I’m not in anyway a problem for her with her every other week milking of me, but I understand my role and stay in control and docile. My wife has even trained my cock to milk out the load many times and not have an orgasm. It’s not easy but she edges me till I’m really close and jacks my cock really fast than stops, and she can milk out the flow of cum and walk away.

Last edited:
Back