How can i feminized my hubby

I'm very interested in cuckholding my husband. This may lead to feminization..maybe?
It could, and it could also lead to divorce. That's why its good to work together, unless you're just ready for a change regardless of what it is.

re: How can i feminized my hubby

I am interested in finding ways to make him more like a woman
Its in the hormones ... Increasing estrogen and decreasing testosterone is the main clue, if you're serious. Start with diet & herbs ... then progress in stages as he changes. I really don't think you want to do this.
Tons of material to read as a lot of men pursue the female gender. It will help IF your husband goes along with this.

couldn’t agree with @STIFFBBC in regards to passable and I unequivocally believe there is a major contributing factor missing.

my next statement may come off controversial non the less it’s absolutely vital that it be said.

why isn’t the feminized sissy assigned an architect.

as early as possible the feminized sissy should be actively seeking to hire its architect essentially (* its creator *) for a lack of a better tite. Now just here me out and abso all that I’m saying and really ponder how significantly impactful this could be. Tentatively the feminized sissy would hire its creator and essitionally do what has always been down and all itsself to be created in the eyes of its architect. Reliving it to sole focus on a very rigorous regiment of transitioning from a feminized faggot to a full blown fully functional slutty white pussy life.

The most important parts of a feminized sissy is of ensuring a solid game plan is in place. hiring a architect to do this could potentially allow the feminized faggot to put 1000% of all it efforts into only the mindset of its transitioning and the timeline and game plan its architect has put in place.

even before its creator is aboard any feminized sissy has gathered up the necessary information and what needs to happen to begin its climb and t
where the nearest facilities are geographically. regarding all the therapy that’s required and all the psychiatry red tape bs that will have to be overcome before clearerance is granted to start your hormone treatments. Hand everything over to your architect once he has come on board and focus solely on your physical and mental well bein. Start enacting a lifestyle that’s gonna be obtainable submit it’s to your creator, your working out regiments talk to your creator and figure out where he wants you. Talk diet see where your architect head is on diet? Veggtian, vega, all plaint based? Whatever the architect decides from there you’ll set up with a dietitian to begin that process.

hopefully at this point the sissy fa should be well into it hormone treatments and since beginning have already increased substantially the amount of hormone treatmen amounts since from when the sissy faggot started. Body hair facial hare bone structure should be noticeableish since starting.

now as the creator and the feminized faggot get further enacted on the game plan and crossing major milestone markers thus far now when it’s gonna start ramping up on consolations with doctors on the reassignment surgies.

now again this here will be decided off what your creator/architect is envisioning. It may sound intense initially and yes that absolutely is an okay way of taking it in and digesting that your architect will make all decisions on reassignment surgies. This will be an incredible time for the feminized faggot to bond with its architect/creator as it will allow the architect to put your personality into consideration when making decisions.

every decision made by your architect/creator needs to be fully embraced and looked at with an excitement and given an appearance of authenticity
that’s undisputedable when the feminized sissy is meeting with doctors therapists and so on everything needs to be only received by all professionals as th has been dream since birth.

now
facical reassignmeant is gonna be focusing on feminizing to a whole other level with the jaw line, the nois. Facial skin treatments facial peels chemical and holistic really stripping off the ruggedly appearance taking on a very smooth delicate appearance.
Next
the breast agmenotation every thing from the final exact placement will be as far as the len from side to side, bellybutton to nipple excetra the cup size, the shape, the incisions, the device implanted to slowly stretch for silicon placement.

EVERYTHING WILL BE OF THE architect/creators vision of the perfect slutty white pussy.

trust your creator and architect and embrace his vision feel completely overcome with a joy and pride that You as female will be the creation of the visionary BLACK EXCELLENCE that so effortlessly sculpted its vision and likeness created with all the magnificence and brilliance of such a artistically enhanced architect and creator.

you will be the product of your architect and creators most sought after unobtainable gifts of BLACK EXCELLENCE. The most actively ignitited the feminized faggot can be the more cabilities it will have in this whole process from begi to. To relinquish your feminized fagg completely to its architect and creator will further display its most feminized attributes to its Black King who you as feminized faggot will also choose to be architect and creator will in the end show The BLACK EXCELLENCE WHO NOW WILL BE CREDITED WITH ITS VISIONARY GENIOUS AND AS THE EYE OF THE COMPLETLY AND ONLY APPREARENT VERY FEMINIZED VISUALLY VOCALLY EVERYTHING 10000% removeal of any and all the facades that once gave a masculinity vibe has alll but been elemted.

now every architect and creator is different and it is absolutely impossible to know how THE BLACK EXCELLENCE will behave and expect its feminized female vision to behave……best to listen to your architect and creator it is possible that THE BLACK KIN will treat as if he owns the visionary masterpiece he has created and now stands in its presence embrace and do as AS THE KING tells its women embrace that alpha dominate superior enlightenment bellowing extravagantly from your visionary mastermind!

now too your creator and architect too could act completely not of that way and go a whole other way like mentioned above embracing THE KING AND ALL ITS BLACK EXCELLENCE anyway it’s told and is directed too should not be difficul to understand and embrace. The energy and resources the now beautifully envisioned and built by HIS BLACK EXCELLENCE will be drained and depleted in ways only A BLACK KING HIMSELF can decide on how to replenish those as HIS BLACK EXCELLENCE HIMSELF IS GOING THROUGH IT.

any expectations the KING SETS FORTH IT IS the least the feminized female existing presently can do it’s not gonna be no easy day after All the architect and your creator the visionary genius of BLACK EXCELLENCE has bestowed upon the complete feminized transitionEd femi faggot to a female slutty white pussy reality 24/7 365 nothing would be too great or outlandish. Just do and relish the glory the gift and everything you are being given the opportunity to experience within as your complete and only existe.

B4FF223D-017F-438E-9840-9F8E9660FAFA.jpeg

Back