How can i feminized my hubby

1. throw out all his underwear and replace it with panties so he is wearing panties 24/7..... (you can get almost any size on ebay)
2. snow ball him his own cum (if already cuckolded your bulls cum)
3.have him clean your creampies (if already a cuckold - clean you bulls - if not clean his own cum out of you and off you)

if not already cuckolded:
4. buy him sexy woman outfits dress him - do his make up - tell him how hot he makes you dressed as a girl - how sexy he is ....
5. dress him up - take him to a town at least 50 miles away dressed as a girl (if he is passable take him out to dinner in a nice restaurant - girls night out --- if he is not passable take him to a LGBTQ bar there is one in almost any major city they wont care ...lol)
6. suggest you try to pick up a girl - with him crossed dressed, then weather that woks or not - then suggest picking up a guy.
7. cuckold him

if already cuckolded:
4. have our bull require him to fluff and clean up
5. have your bull require him to cross dress, tell him he is better as a sissy woman than a man, and you love him as a sissy gurl
6. have your bull breed him & preferably have him service other BBC

At this point hopefully he will be a eager partner - and serve your black bulls along side you!
(i know i was)IMG_1373.JPG11.jpg792656115.jpgsissy ronni.jpg00000000.gif537489825.gifbred.jpg11 jack temp.JPGIMG_0028.JPGsissy ronni 2.jpg

1. throw out all his underwear and replace it with panties so he is wearing panties 24/7..... (you can get almost any size on ebay)
2. snow ball him his own cum (if already cuckolded your bulls cum)
3.have him clean your creampies (if already a cuckold - clean you bulls - if not clean his own cum out of you and off you)

if not already cuckolded:
4. buy him sexy woman outfits dress him - do his make up - tell him how hot he makes you dressed as a girl - how sexy he is ....
5. dress him up - take him to a town at least 50 miles away dressed as a girl (if he is passable take him out to dinner in a nice restaurant - girls night out --- if he is not passable take him to a LGBTQ bar there is one in almost any major city they wont care ...lol)
6. suggest you try to pick up a girl - with him crossed dressed, then weather that woks or not - then suggest picking up a guy.
7. cuckold him

if already cuckolded:
4. have our bull require him to fluff and clean up
5. have your bull require him to cross dress, tell him he is better as a sissy woman than a man, and you love him as a sissy gurl
6. have your bull breed him & preferably have him service other BBC

At this point hopefully he will be a eager partner - and serve your black bulls along side you!
(i know i was)View attachment 3549347View attachment 3549349View attachment 3549351View attachment 3549371View attachment 3549360View attachment 3549361View attachment 3549366View attachment 3549368View attachment 3549369View attachment 3549370
you for got chastity

you for got chastity
actually i did not...
chastity is a hard limit for me personality.
but the reason i left that out is i believe the sissy should be able to enjoy sloppy seconds & his woman after a real man has stretched her out,
reminds him of his inadequacy but still gets to enjoy intimacy with his wife...
i do understand some men like to be placed in chastity - but if he understands his place i would make it a honest decision between a wife and her husband!

Back