HOW BIG IS TOO BIG?

had a 11in one and didn't think I could take him but want more now
hey jen, kim here , i'm like u,11" is a good size,i with from 8" 2 12" in three good fucking,,best thing about it roy my husband watch it all,jen u know I had 2 take it, like u now , want more,not sure now much more,

Biggest I been with is 9 and it didn't seem like anything to struggle with. So Im assuming at least up to 11" wouldn't be an issue. May e over 12 but need to try to know. I would Luke to be able to take any size though.

I can only speak from my limited experience. I have only been with one bbc, my current lover. He is by far the biggest guy I have ever been with, and I was nervous at first. I am petite (5' 2 and 107), and I didn't know if I could handle him. But he was patient, let me get used to it slowly at my pace. I think that is the key, going slow. And we still go slow at first, even now. But I am able to take all of him now, and it feels amazing. He actually touches my cervix and pushes past it, which was a total new experience for me.

A little clarification might be helpful (not wishing to be seen as quibbling). There is space behind the cervix that, depending on the angle of penetration, a well-endowed man can reach and fill. It is medically improbable (and would be excruciatingly painful) for a penis to push through the cervix.

my bull is around 9"...but quite thick. While i can accomodate his size okay, i do feel pressure as he presses against my cervix. not sure i could go bigger, but love his thickness...lol!
HI, KIM here, 9" is a good size, thick is better, I think most all women can take 8"--10", the thick is what get me, I can take a long slim one,once it get around beer can size , I have problem, i'm tall & slim. 5'9" & 108lbs,the beer can size one just lay her wide open, YES I like that, NEXT DAY CAN'T WALKS 2 GOOD,i got a BBC with 15" r more, beer can size 2, I can't take it, mayb 8" --10", u know i'm still try 2 take it, I think I can in time

A little clarification might be helpful (not wishing to be seen as quibbling). There is space behind the cervix that, depending on the angle of penetration, a well-endowed man can reach and fill. It is medically improbable (and would be excruciatingly painful) for a penis to push through the cervix.

A guy hit my ex girlfriends cervix once and I thought he had killed her with that monster. She hurt a lot and was sore for days.

A guy hit my ex girlfriends cervix once and I thought he had killed her with that monster. She hurt a lot and was sore for days.
I think the women here r into the MONSTER bbc, anyway I aim, I had sevens guys in my CERVIX before, yes it hurt,but it a good hurt, it make me moan & scream, i'm try 2 get away from it,but i'm try 2 fucking it,

I suppose egos don't get any bigger than yours....that's what you're talking about right..dipshit.
No sir not at all. This was a serious question directed towards the women. I am just a young black male that has had his share of sexual experiences and have gotten nothing but positive feed back about my sexual abilities which leads me to be very confident. If that leads you to think i have a big ego of some sort then im sorry you feel that way but at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

SIZE JOKE: A white man and a black man walk into a bar, together, and notice a sign taped to the mirror of the bar saying "WIN $100 - Make The Horse Laugh" ... so the white man inquires about the sign, and the bartender says that they have a horse out back and if anyone can make the horse laugh, they'll win $100. But, says the bartender, you have to buy a ticket to try, and that will cost you $10.00
So, the white guy says what the hell, hands the bartender $10 and goes out back to the horse. Next thing you know there's all this laughter going on out back, and the horse is on its back laughing. The bartender reluctantly hands the $100 to the white guy and said .. "ok, what did you do that got that horse laughing so hard?", and the white guy says nothing, I just told him I had a bigger dick than he did.
The bartender shakes his head and takes a pen and strikes through the laugh part of the sign so it reads "WIN $100 - Make The Horse Cry". The black guy says what the hell, hands the bartender $10, and goes out back to the horse. Next thing you know you could hear that horse just crying out loud. The bartender says to the black man ... "ok, what did you do to that horse to make him cry so hard?" ... and the black man said "I just told him I had a bigger dick than he had, then I showed him."
GIF_GivingUp.gif Mac

Even though my wife has never been with another man she has had lots of dildo's, 8" long seems to be her max. She loves girth though, cant be took thick.

9 to 11 with good thickness is amazing. Even some 7 or 8 inchers ifthey are extra thick and know how to use it. When you start getting up around 12 or more with the thickness of a beer can...that is just to much.

I agree on all ...the length ia always nice though with just the right thickness,..I also enjoy my hubbies cock too :wub:

Back