How big is too big?And what was the biggest Blk and White Dick that you have ever had!

Who takes the time to measure? Seriously- help me understand this. Your both naked. You've sucked his cock. It's hard and he's ready to fuck you. Just as he's about to slide it in you stop him and say "I need to measure it first."

Does it really matter if it's 10 inches or 9 inches? Do your orgasms not count if he's only 7 inches? What is the preoccupation with measurements? It's sex people. If it feels good then it's the right size.

Totally agree

Good point by JerseyGirl. Some men have this preoccupation with size. There are few men with over 8 inches in the world; in most surveys between 1 -2 %

Latinheat: I am sure that a resourceful women like you could find a guy with 8 inches or more who would like to sample your wares lol!

The biggest Black cock I've ever had was around 12 inches and not thick. The biggest White cock I've had was around 10 inches and ridiculously thick. It took a while to get it all in me. It left my pussy gaping for a couple of days
@Glo6969 did it felt great to have that size of a black cock in you?

all i am saying is that there is no human with 12inch dick. Alot of women here are delusional or arent women at all and are just feeding into the cliches.
not even 10+ exist

but maybe just like some women like big cocks, maybe some people just like big numbers

all i am saying is that there is no human with 12inch dick. Alot of women here are delusional or arent women at all and are just feeding into the cliches.
not even 10+ exist

but maybe just like some women like big cocks, maybe some people just like big numbers
Sorry, but you must be having a size complex. Never say never. I’m sure there are more than a few over 12. All men were not created equally in the cock dept. Some are crazy big, but width is more important than length. It seems some guys with really big equipment have a hard time staying hard. We have met with a 6’ 10” tall island brother who could very well be 12 or more when hard, if he could get there. His pics are on here. He did however, cause pain because he was being too aggressive when he was close to hard. As was said, who would be dumb enough to stop passion to try to measure.

Sorry, but you must be having a size complex. Never say never. I’m sure there are more than a few over 12. All men were not created equally in the cock dept. Some are crazy big, but width is more important than length. It seems some guys with really big equipment have a hard time staying hard. We have met with a 6’ 10” tall island brother who could very well be 12 or more when hard, if he could get there. His pics are on here. He did however, cause pain because he was being too aggressive when he was close to hard. As was said, who would be dumb enough to stop passion to try to measure.
No, no complex...just perplexed that you really believe that. Big is big, not arguing that, but to put a number to it, something as preposterous and exaggerated as 10,11,12 inches...its just ridiculous to me. No need to measure of course, no need to pull out a tape measure for every big dick...but dont claim they are 12inches though...no one is...big maybe, but no where near 12 inches smh

But to each their own I guess, some lies turn true if enough people believe them.

forgive my rant
carry on with whatever fetish or fantasy you wish

No, no complex...just perplexed that you really believe that. Big is big, not arguing that, but to put a number to it, something as preposterous and exaggerated as 10,11,12 inches...its just ridiculous to me. No need to measure of course, no need to pull out a tape measure for every big dick...but dont claim they are 12inches though...no one is...big maybe, but no where near 12 inches smh

But to each their own I guess, some lies turn true if enough people believe them.

forgive my rant
carry on with whatever fetish or fantasy you wish
I assume you are a certified pecker checker, and have measured every man alive, and you know these things. Life has taught many of us to never say never. When you say never, it doesn’t make you look very sharp. mom Nature has done some pretty incredible things. Evidently you live a sheltered life, not being aware of these things. Anywho, have a nice day.

I assume you are a certified pecker checker, and have measured every man alive, and you know these things. Life has taught many of us to never say never. When you say never, it doesn’t make you look very sharp. mom Nature has done some pretty incredible things. Evidently you live a sheltered life, not being aware of these things. Anywho, have a nice day.
I actually never said never

and saying you've been with someone who could be well over 12 inches doesn't make you look very sharp either.

I am far from a pecker checker, and certainly not certified. But I am a realist. I'm just being realistic.

mom Nature also teaches us that the human eye isnt a good measuring tool. Evidently you are unaware of whats real and whats not.

but believe whatever you want
its what you like

I actually never said never

and saying you've been with someone who could be well over 12 inches doesn't make you look very sharp either.

I am far from a pecker checker, and certainly not certified. But I am a realist. I'm just being realistic.

mom Nature also teaches us that the human eye isnt a good measuring tool. Evidently you are unaware of whats real and whats not.

but believe whatever you want
its what you like
You did say No One is. Reread your own posts if you can't remember back that far.

The dude I was referring to was just under 7' tall, and that CAN be measured. He never got completely hard, and was impressively long already. The pics are on here. I said COULD.

We all do realize a LOT of guys measure there pecker from there asshole up. Not arguing that, but you said never 12". Now drop it!

You did say No One is. Reread your own posts if you can't remember back that far.

The dude I was referring to was just under 7' tall, and that CAN be measured. He never got completely hard, and was impressively long already. The pics are on here. I said COULD.

We all do realize a LOT of guys measure there pecker from there asshole up. Not arguing that, but you said never 12". Now drop it!

I never said never

its dropped

Back