How big is the biggest cock you’ve ever taken ... photo proof would be perfect 😈

Here are three of the biggest but i don’t have pics of the true monster dicks I’ve encountered. The thirteen inch uncut anaconda that really broke me and the several Jamaican masters I’ve had the pleasure of serving were also virtually unbelievable. Finally my former upstairs neighbor was Latino and had one of the most humongous uncut dicks i ever saw. It went up to his nipples when he was laying down flat. I suckled it many times but he wasn’t really a top so we just kept it fwb but omg the thought of taking all of that I mean it had to be 11+ and with the huge foreskin im sure it went considerably deeper at full mast. Mmmm

Attachments

• IMG_0494.png
    IMG_0494.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0053.png
    IMG_0053.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 149
Here are three of the biggest but i don’t have pics of the true monster dicks I’ve encountered. The thirteen inch uncut anaconda that really broke me and the several Jamaican masters I’ve had the pleasure of serving were also virtually unbelievable. Finally my former upstairs neighbor was Latino and had one of the most humongous uncut dicks i ever saw. It went up to his nipples when he was laying down flat. I suckled it many times but he wasn’t really a top so we just kept it fwb but omg the thought of taking all of that I mean it had to be 11+ and with the huge foreskin im sure it went considerably deeper at full mast. Mmmm
Sir are those of You 😍🥰💋

Please login or become a member to view

my sense of their size is simply that they're bigger than usual. you tell me. all i know is i LOVE every inch of every black cock i've ever had the honor of serving.
richard mann is in the first two pics. the other two are 3rd & 4th place. i never got a pic of the biggest but he was probably thicker & at least another inch bigger than richard.

Back