How big can BBC get? Perspective.

I have been active in the lifestyle for 23+ years, and have been with many guys - black, white, brown or whatever. It is not easy to hook up with hung, no matter what the skin color is. Most black guys I have seen were average and below average. Same with white and brown. Hung is not common in any race from my experiences.

I have been active in the lifestyle for 23+ years, and have been with many guys - black, white, brown or whatever. It is not easy to hook up with hung, no matter what the skin color is. Most black guys I have seen were average and below average. Same with white and brown. Hung is not common in any race from my experiences.
It's not easy to make you happy. You have so many experience and you really know what you want. I just realized he has luckier than you. I'd like to find a woman like you.

It's not easy to make you happy. You have so many experience and you really know what you want. I just realized he has luckier than you. I'd like to find a woman like you.
Dick size is not what I prioritize. I am attracted to guys for various reasons. Having a nice package is a bonus as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
the black cocks my wife fucks are all very impressive, especially compared to what I'm packing. The biggest cock she's ever taken, and I was there, was a white guy and it was just stupid big in both length and width, more of a curse than a blessing. My wife did fuck a lot of white guys before trying BBC and switching fully that way and I will say, there were a few nice sized ones, but the majority by far where mostly my size, 5" or so in length maybe. Not a single black man I have watched her fuck I would consider average. They have all been much larger than myself, I mean a 7=8" black cock looks massive compared next to me. Her "average" BBC has been in that range but the one's she's settled on, all but one are in this range, the rest are 9-10" in length. Seems she's had great success finding those in the color black and it's fairly easy to find while the white guys in that range are few and very far between.

My wife use to always say, size doesn't really matter but that was long ago......before she discovered BBC and the pleasures they give her......now when she wants sex, good, filthy, dirty, nasty fucking, its always and only BBC she seeks.

Back