How to help GF get over fear of muscular BBC?

We've been on apps for a couple of weeks now and just matched with a muscular Black bull. She's remarked that she's afraid and that his muscles might be too big. He's hiding his face in the pics so we aren't moving forward with anything until he shares those, but she's currently saying she wants to be open and is on the fence until we see his face. I can tell she has a strong, visceral reaction to a muscular Black body though. We have a hard rule of "no face, no match", but that went out the window with this guy.

Part of me thinks she's just playing up the hesitation to not seem to eager to be with someone obviously much more muscular and dominant looking than me. I've told her I like it.

Any advice on how to help your GF/Wife feel comfortable meeting with a Black stud would be appreciated

We've been on apps for a couple of weeks now and just matched with a muscular Black bull. She's remarked that she's afraid and that his muscles might be too big. He's hiding his face in the pics so we aren't moving forward with anything until he shares those, but she's currently saying she wants to be open and is on the fence until we see his face. I can tell she has a strong, visceral reaction to a muscular Black body though. We have a hard rule of "no face, no match", but that went out the window with this guy.

Part of me thinks she's just playing up the hesitation to not seem to eager to be with someone obviously much more muscular and dominant looking than me. I've told her I like it.

Any advice on how to help your GF/Wife feel comfortable meeting with a Black stud would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Has she never dated any Black men? Like long before you?

Recommend meeting once or twice in a public place. If your bull is not willing to do that, then maybe he is hiding something. He may be married and just does not want to make his face public at first. My advice, always, always maintain control of the situation for your and your friends safety.

Who knows, if you guys click, your friend may have the time of her life.

Take her to a swing club or party get her hot maybe eat and or fuck her till she is good n wet then let some other guys take her. While you are banging her you can always motion to a black guy to come over to be next. It works. I promise it works!

Back