Housewife - 1st Gang Bang

Too bad, sounds like she was a good lady
She was and truly loved to fuck and to be fucked. The 5 in one night was at a college football game after party and 5 of the football players one at a time took her into the bedroom and fucked her. Each time she showered and cleaned up went back to the party and then another would take her into the bedroom. She was just 19 and the guys were 21-22, she told me they were very nice and polite, but on the other hand pounded her like she was a street-walker. She had their cum draining out all the next day.

Last edited:
It was when I was 19. I worked with these three black guys that were all friends and lived together. I got along with all of them and I considered us to be friends. One night they said they were having a party after work and invited me to come over and I did. I got there and it ended up being pretty low key due to some reasons. We decided to have fun though and had some drinks and went in the hot tub. I had not known there was a hot tub so I just went in my underwear. We got out and went back into the house and were listening to music and dancing and one guy was getting pretty touchy feely which I was not minding. Soon we were making out and his hands were going everywhere and then the others came and joined him. So we were standing in their living room making out, them in shorts and me in my underwear. Then hands started going into my underwear and then the clothes just came off. From that point it was a fuckfest. I basically just let them move my body into the position they needed it and focused if a dick was put in my mouth or hand. It went on for a few hours ending on the living room floor covered in sweat and other fluids.

My first was in our apartment about six months before my husband and I got married. We had gone to the bar with some friends and ended up coming home to keep on partying. Things got hot and I ended up in the bedroom with four black men going crazy. Loved it during and afterwards felt kind of odd having done it but it was still fun.

Back