Hours of sex with his wife

Bbc4u2enjoy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
When this Georgia husband decided to share his wife he contacted me. I fucked her on the first meeting all night long and told her to look at how turned on your husband is. It was hot and kinky. As a teacher and a mom this was way over her limits. They did not want love making they wanted hardcore fucking. I turned her into a complete suck for me and even shared her with my friends. Any guys want to help me. Gangbang this county bunker, contact me.
Any couples want bbc to satisfy your wife contact me. I trained her to pick bbc ass and balls, and take it in her ass. She loves being used like a slut.contact me.

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_141606_01.jpg
    IMG_20210222_141606_01.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 850_1000.jpg
    850_1000.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_20210226_174958_01.png
    IMG_20210226_174958_01.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 411
When this Georgia husband decided to share his wife he contacted me. I fucked her on the first meeting all night long and told her to look at how turned on your husband is. It was hot and kinky. As a teacher and a mom this was way over her limits. They did not want love making they wanted hardcore fucking. I turned her into a complete suck for me and even shared her with my friends. Any guys want to help me. Gangbang this county bunker, contact me.
Any couples want bbc to satisfy your wife contact me. I trained her to pick bbc ass and balls, and take it in her ass. She loves being used like a slut.contact me.
sounds hot

Need more of her.

Get it in then
Taadaaw

Back