Hotwives: Your Preference When It Comes to Performance... Show Horse or Work Horse?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Ladies....your desire in a Bull/Playmate and why?

ShowHorse (Chad/Tyrone/handsome 6 feet, 6 figures & 6 + dick size) or

Work Horse (avg bloke who works to surpass personal deficits and can be relied upon...similar to a second hubby)

Ok country boy here.

Show horse
Positives
1- Pretty and prances about in a pasture.
2- Favorite of young girls.
3- Loves Apples and Stud Muffins (look it up it a house treat)

Negatives
1- Hay Burner
2- High Strung
3- Moody
4- Anti Social with other Horses.

Work Horse
1- cute and dances in the pasture.
2- Plays with other horses.
3- plays with other animals while minding its size. Ie does not step on cats.
4- social with every body
5- loves apples and stud muffins.
6- once trained loves to work all day.
I have used them to skid logs out of the bush due to the low impact they have on the land. My neighbour uses them as his spring gym / cardio program as he plows / plants a twenty acre field each spring with his. He uses a single 12 inch furrow plow. And acre is about the size of a foot ball field. It works out to about 18 miles of walking a day. So all of may and June to plow and plant it.
7- Clive and Buck (both male) are first at the gate when it come to going to work. Never have to call them.
8- All these horses know they are big, however are gentle with everyone they come in contact with.

Negatives
1- Eats more hay.
2- gets up set if not picked to come to work. Really up set.
that’s why I am asked to come over and take two of them to the bush skidding logs.
they even like to work the tread mill for my buck saw. Milli and Butter Cup like to bring their ******* to work with them. Clive likes to tell me when it’s time to change teams.

Ok country boy here.

Show horse
Positives
1- Pretty and prances about in a pasture.
2- Favorite of young girls.
3- Loves Apples and Stud Muffins (look it up it a house treat)

Negatives
1- Hay Burner
2- High Strung
3- Moody
4- Anti Social with other Horses.

Work Horse
1- cute and dances in the pasture.
2- Plays with other horses.
3- plays with other animals while minding its size. Ie does not step on cats.
4- social with every body
5- loves apples and stud muffins.
6- once trained loves to work all day.
I have used them to skid logs out of the bush due to the low impact they have on the land. My neighbour uses them as his spring gym / cardio program as he plows / plants a twenty acre field each spring with his. He uses a single 12 inch furrow plow. And acre is about the size of a foot ball field. It works out to about 18 miles of walking a day. So all of may and June to plow and plant it.
7- Clive and Buck (both male) are first at the gate when it come to going to work. Never have to call them.
8- All these horses know they are big, however are gentle with everyone they come in contact with.

Negatives
1- Eats more hay.
2- gets up set if not picked to come to work. Really up set.
that’s why I am asked to come over and take two of them to the bush skidding logs.
they even like to work the tread mill for my buck saw. Milli and Butter Cup like to bring their ******* to work with them. Clive likes to tell me when it’s time to change teams.
LOL....love the analysis but, very accurate as indicated by western women loving the fantasy man they see in media but, the real dirty work is best performed by the worker who, focuses on improving and getting better at his craft....craft..LOL

I think you should see if you can see how stud horses work. It’s not what you think.
Unless I am missing something only two ways either someone jerks off off the horse and collects the sperm to bred a mare or the horse mounts the mare and gets his nut off.

My definition is a large BBC that can last and cum multiple times and giving me multiple orgasms until I til him to stop. :mstickle: IE Stud Horse

Back