Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

Mmmmm, 5th graders, about 14? Bet she was "hard" on many of them! Did she enjoy catching them staring at those big tits?
Yes, she often caught them staring at her boobs. It’s an age where they start to notice those things. But at the same time…she retired a few years ago because the children were starting to change. She saw the decline in ‘parenting’ which caused a lack of respect both for teachers, piers, and authority. She did it for 22 years, and decided to retire. She’s still working, but as a logistics manager for a trucking company

Yes, she often caught them staring at her boobs. It’s an age where they start to notice those things. But at the same time…she retired a few years ago because the children were starting to change. She saw the decline in ‘parenting’ which caused a lack of respect both for teachers, piers, and authority. She did it for 22 years, and decided to retire. She’s still working, but as a logistics manager for a trucking company
I understand. It's a shame that respect is not often taught to the young people in today's society. That's to blame for so many of our problems.

Now she's gone from 5th graders oggling her to horny truck drivers! I bet she can still turn them on!

When I started my realestate job my hubby dressed me in the best attire making me look extremely classy , since I had a very shapely body with huge tits and a bubble ass the clothes made me stand out , I found that a lot of clients were asking for me especially black men , since I worked in the midlands that was not surprising , during viewing appointments I was aware men enjoyed my presence and they flirted , this really was a turn on plus I usually ended up signing them to a contract , on occasions I did get invited out to dinner , on one date it went one further , he was a lovely man very black and solid , he wined and dined me then we went dancing , he really made me feel special to the point of asking me back to his place for a coffee , he charmed me , we kissed , his touch was magic, his lips were soft and tongue huge ,before I knew it he had my panties of , his fingers found my wet cunt , he just asked me , let’s fuck , not refusing he led me to his bed , slowly he undressed me ,naked he sat me on the bed while I watched his get naked ,fuck , this man was huge , he walked towards me his cock hard I opened my mouth and took as much as I could , holding the back of my head he face fucked me , my throat was burning but I wanted it so badly, he withdrew, got on his knees and ate me with his huge tongue, I remember my body shaking as I exploded , nipples hardened, I was now his , we fucked for ages ,his cock stayed hard his stamina was incredible, finally he shot his load deep in me , as we layed together he asked if I would like to get fucked regularly, that was the start of a great friendship.

When I started my realestate job my hubby dressed me in the best attire making me look extremely classy , since I had a very shapely body with huge tits and a bubble ass the clothes made me stand out , I found that a lot of clients were asking for me especially black men , since I worked in the midlands that was not surprising , during viewing appointments I was aware men enjoyed my presence and they flirted , this really was a turn on plus I usually ended up signing them to a contract , on occasions I did get invited out to dinner , on one date it went one further , he was a lovely man very black and solid , he wined and dined me then we went dancing , he really made me feel special to the point of asking me back to his place for a coffee , he charmed me , we kissed , his touch was magic, his lips were soft and tongue huge ,before I knew it he had my panties of , his fingers found my wet cunt , he just asked me , let’s fuck , not refusing he led me to his bed , slowly he undressed me ,naked he sat me on the bed while I watched his get naked ,fuck , this man was huge , he walked towards me his cock hard I opened my mouth and took as much as I could , holding the back of my head he face fucked me , my throat was burning but I wanted it so badly, he withdrew, got on his knees and ate me with his huge tongue, I remember my body shaking as I exploded , nipples hardened, I was now his , we fucked for ages ,his cock stayed hard his stamina was incredible, finally he shot his load deep in me , as we layed together he asked if I would like to get fucked regularly, that was the start of a great friendship.
Did he start to fuck you regularly hon?

Back