Hotwifes. Why don't you dump husband

This sissy cuckold will answer. Cuckold marriage is not based on sex, well sex with hubby. These couples do not confuse love with sex, or sex with love. The four corner stones of any marriage are: love, trust, communication, commitment.

That being said why would a wife leave her husband for a Bull? She has a completely committed and supportive husband. She has security and comfort while being able to enjoy physical pleasure. She has all her needs being met either by her husband or her Bull. Just a few thoughts

This sissy cuckold will answer. Cuckold marriage is not based on sex, well sex with hubby. These couples do not confuse love with sex, or sex with love. The four corner stones of any marriage are: love, trust, communication, commitment.

That being said why would a wife leave her husband for a Bull? She has a completely committed and supportive husband. She has security and comfort while being able to enjoy physical pleasure. She has all her needs being met either by her husband or her Bull. Just a few thoughts
In other words "if you can have it all why fuck it up"? 🤷‍♂️

Hotwives.....Dump the Husband....SMH.... the success of the "LIFESTYLE" is fundamentally entrenched in marriages where Trust, Honesty, Love, Confidence and other qualities between husband and wife cement the longevity of their relationship to such a degree...... hubby enjoys/encourages his sexy-ass wife getting pounded by her lovers ; hence, the term "H-O-T-W-I-F-E"

Bulls function to provide sexual gratification/enhancement but, the husband provides the real tangibles of emotional support that promote confidence in the marriage.....dump the husband subsequently, Bull dumps hotwife because she's no longer a Hotwife....

My marriage is very sexual. My husband likes me sleeping with other men too. I like sex with my husband but why not have sex with two? If I leave my husband I would only be having sex with you 😕
This is correct. Hotwife's should be having as much sex as possible with there husbands without condoms, including cuck husbands . the problem is in past 8 years they've gone on the wrong path and made it a trend for the husband having less sex with the hotwife's. They've tried to make it seem that for a 5 inch erection cuck husband he is not capable of performing adequate sexual intercourse penetration for the wife to enjoy, so therefore he should get little to no sex throughout the year and with a condom. This is the wrong path. I have so many more examples and talking points about this, but I'll wait.

It happens sometimes, but in my experience those women would leave even if cuckolding was not part of the marriage.

I have never seen any scientific study or anything, but my observation is that cuckold marriages are very strong. Neither side is secretly longing for something that the other spouse is blocking (at least in most cases). We have been lucky to have generally wise and dominant bulls who care for us as individuals and as a couple. We take marriage advice from such bulls, just as we accept the physical discipline and sexual pleasure he provides.

Oh my the question itself is too funny. I do not say that to belittle you in any way. Seriously think about it. A true HOT Wife in most cases is not involved with a single Bull as you say. There may be four , five a hundred. how would she choose and why would she. There's love and sex . She may love her guy the sex may also be good. For the marriage to last it must be so. The extra is merely sex in most cases. If the woman is unhappy and is really looking for a better choice then she should move on. But then she's really not a hot wife because she's not a wife, she's a unhappy woman living with a man she doesn't love or maybe even like. Just two people shearing a residence.

And just live with the bull
i don't know, exactly. i think She obtains a great pleasure contrasting my lack of manhood with Her BBC ALPHA Lovers. i know also She has a sadistic side, and i know i'm the perfect submissive being for sadistic Men and Women. Finnally She enjoys showing me to Her Lovers and eventually using me for Their sexual amusment and perversions.

Back