HotWifes, what do you say about white and black men's dick size

What is the difference, in your experience, between white and black men's dick sizes?

• White men have bigger dicks

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • Doesn't make any difference

Votes: 74 12.4%
  • Black men have slightly larger dicks on average

Votes: 123 20.6%
  • Black men have a much larger penis on average

Votes: 377 63.0%

• Total voters
As you say, you use a different method to what we do. Both work well but in different ways. We don't advertise the fact in our "social life circle of friends " we keep our kink separate, so your methods wouldn't work for us .

As you say, you use a different method to what we do. Both work well but in different ways. We don't advertise the fact in our "social life circle of friends " we keep our kink separate, so your methods wouldn't work for us .
And we had no other options. When we started this lifestyle, we didn't have any clubs or websites. And in general, we did not know whether such couples still exist

And we had no other options. When we started this lifestyle, we didn't have any clubs or websites. And in general, we did not know whether such couples still exist
I first started in the lifestyle in 1993, using contact magazines , dogging sites and swinging clubs,, when the interest came along a few years later it was so much easier.

This is my second cuckold relationship, first lasted 10 years ,, it ended (not lifestyle related) , met and started this one in a 2009 through a swingers site ,

I read a lot of discussions on the site about the difference in the size of the dicks of white and black men. Someone says that this is a myth, someone says that the difference is significant. Who else but you, HotWifes, should know about this for sure. Based on your own experience, estimate the average dick size of white and black men
Dude the whole idea behind an accurate poll is to get a wide range of people in all circumstances. If you ask only people in Hawaii about the weather 100% of people will say it’s great. You are asking about dick size in white and black men on a what is basically a cuckolding site. Most of the wives here probably have a husband with a tiny dick or else they wouldn’t be here and most of the black men here probably have big dicks because they are trying to get them polished lol. You won’t get an accurate poll.

My wife and I have a lot of sex experience with white men (more than 200 men) and much less with black men. But in our experience, the average size of black men's dicks is 2 inches larger than white men's. And one more thing: we didn't have a white man with a dick over 8 inches, while blacks had at least a third.
You met 200 men and the black guys all had 5 inches more than the white guys? That’s really really stupid. So all the black guys were about 8 inches, because dicks over 8 inches are as rare as solar eclipses no matter what people say, and all 200 white guys were 3 inches which means you met like half the guys in the country with 3 inch penises lol. Dude you are lost in fantasy and have no concept in reality. In the biggest and most comprehensive study on penis size done years ago, yes I did see the study, the longest penises were actually in Nordic men, yes they are white and probably descents of Vikings, and black men overall were like an 1/8th of an inch longer than the average white guy. I think the average white penis was something like 5.5 inches and the average black penis was 5.65 inches. No race or nationality had an average over 6 inches and Hispanics and Asian men were smaller than white men. That’s where reality is.

well there is lots of black guys with average size dicks and many wifes on this forum would fuck black guys and calling them bbc bull when in reality they are barely above average, there is lots off other races with large dicks around but they only focus and search for black mens, and their husband have small penises thats why they come here in the first place so their wife mostly have wrong impression of the reality....they could easily look on other forum or sites to find hung white males for great sex but they are brainwashed for only blacks

You met 200 men and the black guys all had 5 inches more than the white guys? That’s really really stupid. So all the black guys were about 8 inches, because dicks over 8 inches are as rare as solar eclipses no matter what people say, and all 200 white guys were 3 inches which means you met like half the guys in the country with 3 inch penises lol. Dude you are lost in fantasy and have no concept in reality. In the biggest and most comprehensive study on penis size done years ago, yes I did see the study, the longest penises were actually in Nordic men, yes they are white and probably descents of Vikings, and black men overall were like an 1/8th of an inch longer than the average white guy. I think the average white penis was something like 5.5 inches and the average black penis was 5.65 inches. No race or nationality had an average over 6 inches and Hispanics and Asian men were smaller than white men. That’s where reality is.
I didn't write 5, but 2 inches, on average black men's dicks are 2 inches bigger than white men's according to our observations. Read more carefully

Please just think about it Cucoldik.. You are saying that a certain group of humans has larger penises than other humans and the defining trait of this group is race. This is nonsense.

As of now 83 votes have been cast in a survey on a fetish website. If you take that for an accurate depiction of reality you have more than one problem.
Your problem is that you think you are always right, but you really are not. You ignore everything that does not fit into your theory. And real people who have some experience of sex with many men vote here, and your opinion is only one of them. No more, no less.

Your problem is that you think you are always right, but you really are not. You ignore everything that does not fit into your theory. And real people who have some experience of sex with many men vote here, and your opinion is only one of them. No more, no less.
It is not a matter of what I am thinking or what my opinion on this matter is like. It’s a simple fact. What you propose is nonsense. Dangerous nonsense I may add.

Back