Hotwife tinder profile

Hi! We have met some great bulls via Tinder. It takes some extra time finding ones you like and then explaining to some of them about the lifestyle though. Some guys think we’re BSing them. It’s amazing how many BBC’s are out there that have never heard of a QoS or hotwife before. Their minds are blown once we open this new world to them! lol. Anyway we had one profile early on that was banned I think because in it we said we were a couple. Now we use one which says I am a married hotwife looking for NSA fun with young fit and hung guys (BBC preferred) and this account has worked fine with no issues. I think they don’t want couples on Tinder but a married but looking hotwife is ok. Good luck!

Hi! We have met some great bulls via Tinder. It takes some extra time finding ones you like and then explaining to some of them about the lifestyle though. Some guys think we’re BSing them. It’s amazing how many BBC’s are out there that have never heard of a QoS or hotwife before. Their minds are blown once we open this new world to them! lol. Anyway we had one profile early on that was banned I think because in it we said we were a couple. Now we use one which says I am a married hotwife looking for NSA fun with young fit and hung guys (BBC preferred) and this account has worked fine with no issues. I think they don’t want couples on Tinder but a married but looking hotwife is ok. Good luck!
Thank you for the genuine reply!!

I (the female part) have had a lifestyle profile on tinder for ages. Shows partial face and states that I am married but open to meet.
it works ok-ish. Many guys seem to be taken by surprise

Created a discrete hotwife profile a year or so ago and the profile was banned.
Looking for examples of your discrete hotwife tinder profile, photos & description which hopefully will not get banned.
Can I humbly suggest... Fuuuuuuck tinder lol 😂 that ******* is played out like YEARS ago.

3Fun is better, especially for couples. Most lifestyle ppl I know get banned from Tinder but I've met quite a few great couples off of 3Fun....it's made Specifically for Lifestyle hookups 👍🏽

You're welcome.

I've met a few women in relationships through tinder, call it hotwives, ethical sluts, ethical non monogamous... I think it's best if you state what you are coming for. No need to straight in your face "here to fuck you" but a few good hints are appreciated and helps pre-selecting people. The ones I see the most and believe they work quite well is "in an open relationship" and "ethical non monogamous".

Back