Hotwife in Southern Ontario seeking playmates

Lexxxiluv

Female
Real Person
From
Canada
I'm a size queen BBC hotwife located in Southern Ontario (Canada), and I'm looking for very well hung BBC (9"+ and thick preferably) to fill up my juicy pussy! We do travel to the US as well sometimes so if you have a huge black dick and know how to use it.... Apply within ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜โ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ†

Attachments

• IMG_20210413_161404_474.jpg
    IMG_20210413_161404_474.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_20210401_173114_989.jpg
    IMG_20210401_173114_989.jpg
    984.9 KB · Views: 324
I'm a size queen BBC hotwife located in Southern Ontario (Canada), and I'm looking for very well hung BBC (9"+ and thick preferably) to fill up my juicy pussy! We do travel to the US as well sometimes so if you have a huge black dick and know how to use it.... Apply within ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜โ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ†
Omg . What a ass!

I am your guy sexy

Hi, anyone you know 12 - 16 inch BBC wanting to fuck a mature hotwife in Ontario?

I'm your guy

Back