Hotwife in Germany

hotwife4hotbbc

Couple
Gold Member
Hi, we are a German couple. I‘m a 48 years old Cuckold and my wife is 32. She has stunning looks and loves BIG black cocI love to see my wife enjoying it and receiving a creampie which I love to clean up.
My wife’s ultimate fantasy is a BBC Gangbang.
We move around Germany quite often and if there is a BC with a nice trained body (we are into sports) then we love to meet and get into heavy action. -

Hi, we are a German couple. I‘m a 48 years old Cuckold and my wife is 32. She has stunning looks and loves BIG black cocI love to see my wife enjoying it and receiving a creampie which I love to clean up.
We move around Germany quite often and if there is a BC with a nice trained body (we are into sports) then we love to meet and get into heavy action. -
Planning a trip to Germany this summer. Where is a fun city to hang out?

I'm currently in Mainz and travel here often for work. Where in Germany are you two usually?

Hi, seid ihr noch auf der suche? Bin 25, 195cm groß, fit gebaut und sehr offen. Können auch gerne bilder austauschen

Wow Deine Frau sieht geil aus.

Back