Couple from south-west Germany

MiaArt

Couple
From
Germany
Hello,
we are M23 and F25 from Germany. We would like to share some experience and thoughts because we are new to this lifestyle. We gained some experience from tinder or bumble meetings and it was a lot of fun. But in most cases I was having a date with another man and my boyfriend slept in the other room. He likes to listen and we talk about it. But we always had an open-realationship since we met. So we would like to take the next step and already had one bull who helped us to gain more cuckold experience. But he was much older and after a few dates we realized that he wasnt the right bull for us for some personal reasons. So here we are and hope to meet people to share our story and to share ideas with all of you :)
Kind regards

Hello,
we are M23 and F25 from Germany. We would like to share some experience and thoughts because we are new to this lifestyle. We gained some experience from tinder or bumble meetings and it was a lot of fun. But in most cases I was having a date with another man and my boyfriend slept in the other room. He likes to listen and we talk about it. But we always had an open-realationship since we met. So we would like to take the next step and already had one bull who helped us to gain more cuckold experience. But he was much older and after a few dates we realized that he wasnt the right bull for us for some personal reasons. So here we are and hope to meet people to share our story and to share ideas with all of you :)
Kind regards
Love the younger generations getting in on the fun! Great age to start!
I have to wonder how did you meet and get into the qos lifestyle? Do you live with your families still and how do you manage that? Anyway lots of love and pleasure

Back