Hotwife in Daytona Beach for serious long-term bull

addickted825

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Just like the title says

Been a hotwife for awhile, no games or BS, just looking for a long-term, strong, hung bull. We live in Daytona and would love to have someone in our area — I play alone most of the time (only after we go through the vetting process).

Please please please... only reach out if you can travel at least twice a month or live local and I can come to you. Orlando is a little too far.

if you’re in the business of making content, that’s a serious plus—we love making new material and are very interested in a serious content partner

Check out our profile and visit our other pages on different websites to get an idea of what we’re in

Attachments

• BED337FB-3287-4982-B3DE-2C20B60D5971.jpeg
    BED337FB-3287-4982-B3DE-2C20B60D5971.jpeg
    657.9 KB · Views: 745
I am seeking along term partner as well as establish my business in the area I choice to come to see someone regularly. I travel for work so Florida is just a hop in the skip for you. I want you to take a look at my page and write me a few interested I'll tell you a lot more about me.

Just like the title says

Been a hotwife for awhile, no games or BS, just looking for a long-term, strong, hung bull. We live in Daytona and would love to have someone in our area — I play alone most of the time (only after we go through the vetting process).

Please please please... only reach out if you can travel at least twice a month or live local and I can come to you. Orlando is a little too far.

if you’re in the business of making content, that’s a serious plus—we love making new material and are very interested in a serious content partner

Check out our profile and visit our other pages on different websites to get an idea of what we’re in
What a beautiful hot wife taking all her bbc bulls love it

Just like the title says

Single 44yr old BBC in Palm Coast that can meet several times a month if you want.

Attachments

• 20210705_141811.jpg
    20210705_141811.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 428
sign me up GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Just like the title says

Just like the title says

BBC in Daytona, I’m down if you’re still looking

Just like the title says

I’m definitely interested in the position

Just like the title says

Hey what’s up how are you doing I’m 30 year old, 6’0”, 195lb, 8 1/2 to 9inches Dominate BBC Bull in Winter Springs, FL not far from you looking for a long term situation

Back