Hotwife impregnated

My hotwife and her BBC boyfriend are having a baby together. She is due in late Feb. We are all very happy and just wanted to share.
Any pics of the slut impregnated and fucking the BBC Bull? Also, get verified:

My hotwife and her BBC boyfriend are having a baby together. She is due in late Feb. We are all very happy and just wanted to share.
Congratulations to you, the black man that is the ******* of your wife's black baby and your lucky white slut wife. I hope your wife has a healthy beautiful black baby.
Did you have the pleasure of watching the black man fuck his black baby into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Congratulations to you, the black man that is the ******* of your wife's black baby and your lucky white slut wife. I hope your wife has a healthy beautiful black baby.
Did you have the pleasure of watching the black man fuck his black baby into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
Thank you! I did not watch them have swx but I got all the details about it later :)

Thank you! I did not watch them have swx but I got all the details about it later :)
Thank you for your reply. Are you disappointed that you did not have the great pleasure of watching your wife's black boyfriend fuck his black baby into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
Will he be trying to fuck another black baby into your wife?

Back