Hotwife dressing to send a message to Black Men

even when they dont swear, more and more white wives are Black Only, no doubt
Are White women unworthy of choosing the best? just a smart woman, like a good housewife, understands that for every business you need your own unit! because in the kitchen we whip cream and bake vegetables in different appliances! why in life should we limit ourselves to only the fact that the husband has a question mark he takes good care of us he provides for us while the bulls please us and make us feel like depraved women, While with the hubby we feel like a princess and queenbdsmlr-788835-JlVIq2OfzV (1).jpgScreenshot_20220713-142753-269.png

Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my bf said that he is not as attracted to me anymore. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.
anyway if u wanna chat just dm me on sn..ap: h e le na v 1112

Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my bf said that he is not as attracted to me anymore. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.
anyway if u wanna chat just dm me on sn..ap: h e le na v 1112
Funny story, probably not true

Back