Hotwife dressing to send a message to Black Men

Answered an ad from a BBC looking for a hotwife on Doublelist. We messaged over KIK and discussed him hosting us. I explained that small talk and awkwardness are turn-offs for her and she would be more down getting right too it... He answered the door naked and ready... she was on her knees before I could get the door closed. We have been back many times now... He is a great guy and a great hang. It always starts the same though... right too it. Dressed For Adventure.jpg

Answered an ad from a BBC looking for a hotwife on Doublelist. We messaged over KIK and discussed him hosting us. I explained that small talk and awkwardness are turn-offs for her and she would be more down getting right too it... He answered the door naked and ready... she was on her knees before I could get the door closed. We have been back many times now... He is a great guy and a great hang. It always starts the same though... right too it. View attachment 2676611
Love it

Answered an ad from a BBC looking for a hotwife on Doublelist. We messaged over KIK and discussed him hosting us. I explained that small talk and awkwardness are turn-offs for her and she would be more down getting right too it... He answered the door naked and ready... she was on her knees before I could get the door closed. We have been back many times now... He is a great guy and a great hang. It always starts the same though... right too it. View attachment 2676611
If I’ve chatted with cuckie about his hotwife previously I either disarm, charm, seduce and undress her before making cuckie and her disrobe me before I use her. If little communication get coconut oil shiny before answering the door hard chocolate pipe leading the way.267665458CFFF8A-035A-44C1-B7EB-64D776ACA0B0.jpeg

WHAT A WOMAN WISH I HAD MARRIED A FREE SPIRIT LIKE HER.

There are threads here that show women dressing for their Bulls in the bedroom. But how do you Bulls like your wives dressed when you see them out with their husbands? What would send you the right message?
I dress my wife for her Black bulls, she almost always want her in a dress, or business suit, elegent, but stockings and a garter belt or Basque, no panties, matching bra or boobs loose (my wife is firm). I buy it all, they especialy love the silky seamed stockings in my experience. A couple of guys liked wriggle dresses and tight fitting pencil skirts. Mostly they want not to much makeup, look horny but not trashy, only one asked for a mini skirt

Back