Hottest thing your wife/girlfriend ever said or did to you to reinforce you being a cuckold

We were talking about how she would like a BBC during our intimacy.
She lifted her knees in missionary and said go as deep as you can. I really tried.
She begged for deeper. She got wetter than she ever had, and bucked under me so much.
I came too quick and she was very disappointed. I spent days apologising. But also had a stiffy for days too.
She would definitely be in heaven under a BBC.

With her hands cuffed to the bed rail and legs tied back over her head I asked her if she had been bad like a real bad girl she replied yes what are you going to do about it well you deserve to be punished right that's when the bull came in she was shocked I don't know if it was because how big of a man he was not to mention the semi-erect 10 inch monster cocks that tongue between his legs or because of the fact that Think Like a Man just walked into her bedroom from her own bathroom and she hadn't even know he was there stroking his cock and crawling onto the bed told her that she was about to go on to black master as he Grand the tip of his cock up and down her slit but stopping on her ass as he began apply pressure no what are you doing she said I can't it's too big too big please don't but he just continued 2 push the head of his now fully erect massive cock she screamed as he began something more and more into her ass by the time he what about 3/4 deed she was screaming about how deep it was and how thick it was and how she felt so full with it there until his balls began smacking her ass cheeks every time he slammed his cock into her ass he said you're going to suck this cock when I get done tearing your ass up here me she replied yes master you sure to suck me good I'm a slut for your massive Cox my hubby does it have a real man cock he said yeah and your hubby you're going to clean all my come out your ass maybe even help you clean this cock off whenever I'm done

"He kissed me just in the front porch of my mom's house". He was a white ex bf and that was the first time he kissed her "in the open". She was so embarrassed about that, and I was so ecstatic about finally being an openly humiliated cuckold.

My girlfriend was acting bratty. I brought it to her attention. She said, "Well....maybe next time I act like that, you should have a big black man come over & fuck me." She said that in 2014. I still masturbate about it today.
She asking for a bbc why you don't make her dream come true?

Back