Hotel Antics?

that is such a crazy hot story. I would definitely have been listening!
Once I checked in with a bull and had a very very intense evening.

When my bull left he said there was a note on the door that read: Please don’t stop! This is so hot! We all wish we could be with her. Keep going.

I didn’t leave until check out the next morning. My bull called and let me know about the note but I didn’t think anything of it.

As I was walking through the lobby the hotel staff (Asian guys and I think some Indian fellas) all stood up with huge smiles On their faces

Later in dawned on me that it must have been those guys who were listening to us.

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
I love staying at hotels. That can be a good vacation in itself yes and a turn on. I think my favorite thing to do is answer the door a bit under-dressed as well as being loud knowing others can hear you.

Back