Hot wives. In work place ?

probably whichever professions have the most females

i am always amazed when people act like nurses and teachers are these huge freaks for BBC, no its just thats where a lot of women have jobs so of course you are likely to have more hot wives
Good point. I was wondering about that also, but how do you reconcile that fact that those two careers are disproportionately represented on this site? I mean, there are way more women working in offices or in general retail, yet nurses and teachers seem to be the ones most represented here.

probably whichever professions have the most females

i am always amazed when people act like nurses and teachers are these huge freaks for BBC, no its just thats where a lot of women have jobs so of course you are likely to have more hot wives
Nursing this one loves milking a bbcC33B3371-2222-4A23-91AC-2BB8DA81BE1D.jpeg

Attachments

• 5855125C-334C-466C-BA2E-C7353B49D0B6.jpeg
    5855125C-334C-466C-BA2E-C7353B49D0B6.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 197
Good point. I was wondering about that also, but how do you reconcile that fact that those two careers are disproportionately represented on this site? I mean, there are way more women working in offices or in general retail, yet nurses and teachers seem to be the ones most represented here.
Maybe it’s the fantasy thing regarding nurses and teachers, especially teachers with the air of respectability that surrounds them,

My wife had various careers, retail , finance, hospitality etc and she had a few friends that she worked with that had BBC experiences as did my wife.

Back