Hot wives. In work place ?

I am currently a project manager for a global marketing firm, but my best job was pre-Covid when I was an executive assistant to the CEO of big sports marketing company that had contracts with a lot of major and minor professional sports teams in the US and Canada. Four-plus years of first-class travel, often wild parties, and meeting famous people was a lot of fun.
Covid sure did change everything. My wife had a job with a lot of travel pre-covid and loved it. Unfortunately, covid changed that. Did you ever hook up with guys during these travels and bring them to your hotel room? Traveling wives can be so adventurous and exciting!!

I am currently a project manager for a global marketing firm, but my best job was pre-Covid when I was an executive assistant to the CEO of big sports marketing company that had contracts with a lot of major and minor professional sports teams in the US and Canada. Four-plus years of first-class travel, often wild parties, and meeting famous people was a lot of fun.
Yes I did travel more ore Covid conferences etc and did hook up a few times when away from home

Covid sure did change everything. My wife had a job with a lot of travel pre-covid and loved it. Unfortunately, covid changed that. Did you ever hook up with guys during these travels and bring them to your hotel room? Traveling wives can be so adventurous and exciting!!
Same with my wife. She used to travel often and would have me find and approve a bull or bulls locally.

Back