Hot Wife Vacation

Taker58

we are talking about going on a Hot Wife Vacation.
She is going to pick where we are going to. I am to make and pay for the reservations for her and her Bull's hotel. I am also to find me a motel on the other side of town for my room. During this vacation I not to call or text my wife as she will have her phone turned off until she needs or wants something, then she will turn her phone on and text me.

She will have out credit cards and I will have a pre-paid card to eat with. Not sure how much she is going to put on the card so I have to watch my spending.

On the way back home I am to take a later flight than they do.

This may seem mean but all except me staying in a motel across town and the separate flight was my idea.

She is going to pick where we are going to. I am to make and pay for the reservations for her and her Bull's hotel. I am also to find me a motel on the other side of town for my room. During this vacation I not to call or text my wife as she will have her phone turned off until she needs or wants something, then she will turn her phone on and text me.

She will have out credit cards and I will have a pre-paid card to eat with. Not sure how much she is going to put on the card so I have to watch my spending.

This may seem mean but all except me staying in a motel across town and the separate flight was my idea.
Check out Raleigh nc

Very hot ideas. I don’t know if you’ll be locked. That would be hot. Also should give her some ideas like calling you to bring them dinner and she gives you a used condom as your dinner to take back to the hotel room with you. You have to text her a pic of you wearing it while you jerk off or ******* it. She should call you to come clean her bills cock off after he cums in her. Maybe the bull texts you he needs more condoms and you have to buy them and deliver them. Maybe be they send you pics of their fun. The bull could text you pics of him sharing her with other guys.

Very hot ideas. I don’t know if you’ll be locked. That would be hot. Also should give her some ideas like calling you to bring them dinner and she gives you a used condom as your dinner to take back to the hotel room with you. You have to text her a pic of you wearing it while you jerk off or ******* it. She should call you to come clean her bills cock off after he cums in her. Maybe the bull texts you he needs more condoms and you have to buy them and deliver them. Maybe be they send you pics of their fun. The bull could text you pics of him

You are are more perverted than I am, I like that. As far as the condoms, think it is going to be bareback. She has said she may be taking one of my cages but no keys. If that is true the only one she can lock me in, the other requires a key to lock or unlock. I am sure she will use me to bring thing to them but she said I will not be permitted to see her once we get there. Guess I will be delivering things to her Bull.

I've had the privilege of vacationing with a couple in this same way. Only difference is we stayed in a condo in North Myrtle Beach. The hotwife and I got the master bedroom, and he slept in a guest room. He was a great chef and cooked when we ate in. Out of a full week, me and his wife went out 4 nights on dates.
I had her on the beach, by the pool, and all over the condo. Even fucked in his guest room bed so the scent of our sex could motivate him to be the best cuck possible.

Back