Hot Tub

It was New Year’s evening and my grandmother told us she was going to be out of town visiting my aunt and uncle. Of course this meant we were going to be hosting a party at her house and making use of the hot tub. It was cold outside and there was snow but nothing beat using a hot tub at night in that weather.

We kept the party somewhat small so we would not have any huge messes. All in all there was around ten people there. We requested everyone bring some alcohol so we had plenty to ******* along with my grandma having a fully stocked bar. The night kicked off and we were having a ton of fun.

After the ball dropped we decided to go out and make use of the hot tub. The bathroom had a selection of bathing suits but we were a few short so some people went in their underwear. My friend Lindsey had only a thong and no bra so quickly she decided to Hell with it and went nude in the water. The men loving her spirit were quick to kick off their clothes as well. Not to be outdone the rest of us stripped down as well.

Sitting there I was catching glances of my boyfriend looking at my breast. Oddly enough I was also catching his friend David looking as well. This was a hot tub full of naked men and women though so people were going to look.

As the party went on people left the hot tub and went inside to *******, fuck or whatever. Soon it was me, my boyfriend, David, and Lindsey. The conversation took a turn to the sexual side as we swapped how sex and foreplay felt for each of us. This turned into a small game of truth and dare. We dared the men to stand up and shake their dicks for us to see or give them a few strokes. The men told us to push our fingers inside ourselves and to insert ice sickles which the effect was cancelled by the hot water.

Lindsey finally gave up the ghost saying she had drank too much and was too warm. She was going to go inside and lay down. The three of us waved her goodbye and then went back to talking. The men’s mood changed though. David moved next to me and I could feel his hand on my thigh. It should be mentioned David was an athletic black man that I had known for years. He started running his hand lightly up and down my leg getting closer and closer to my waste.

I will admit that our game and conversation had me worked up. I was sitting next to my boyfriend though and that was not David. It was a naughty thought to let David go for it. I finally gave into my naughty side opening my legs under the water. David got the signal and dug his fingers into my pussy. My boyfriend was talking about something but I was not paying too much attention as David finger fucked me. I had no idea if my boyfriend knew what was going on but I did not really care.

If he did not know he was about to. David stood up in the hot tub and grabbed a handful of my hair. He then guided my head towards his hard cock. I opened my mouth and started blowing him. I really should say David starting fucking my mouth as he used my hair to hold my head steady as his hips thrust into my face. David was going deep and faster than I normally did but I was not given much choice in the matter.

When David had enough he let go of my hair and pulled me to my feet. He spun me around and bent me over. I felt his hand slide over my pussy and then take its place on my hip. I felt his dick then pushing into my quickly with no hesitation. David buried himself in as far as he would go and his hips went to work again. This was the first time I got to see my boyfriend on the other side of the hot tub stroking his cock watching me get fucked. David took another hand full of my hair and picked up the pace of his fucking.

Sensations and waves of ******* were shooting through my body. Most people would say what we were doing was wrong or deviant but at that point I did not care who was watching me get fucked I just wanted it to keep going. David answered and kept fucking away at me. Every now and then a hand would slap my ass hard with a clap. One orgasm came and then another and I was on my way to a third when David grabbed tight and announced he was cumming. I was shocked when I could feel his dick pulsing and squirting inside of me. Every time it went off I could feel it.

David finished his work and released me. I tried to stand but had to go slow as my muscles screamed in protest. David smiled and got out of the hot tub. I looked over at my boyfriend who was still rock hard but his hand was covered in his own cum. Quite a way to bring in the New Years.

It was New Year’s evening and my grandmother told us she was going to be out of town visiting my aunt and uncle. Of course this meant we were going to be hosting a party at her house and making use of the hot tub. It was cold outside and there was snow but nothing beat using a hot tub at night in that weather.

We kept the party somewhat small so we would not have any huge messes. All in all there was around ten people there. We requested everyone bring some alcohol so we had plenty to ******* along with my grandma having a fully stocked bar. The night kicked off and we were having a ton of fun.

After the ball dropped we decided to go out and make use of the hot tub. The bathroom had a selection of bathing suits but we were a few short so some people went in their underwear. My friend Lindsey had only a thong and no bra so quickly she decided to Hell with it and went nude in the water. The men loving her spirit were quick to kick off their clothes as well. Not to be outdone the rest of us stripped down as well.

Sitting there I was catching glances of my boyfriend looking at my breast. Oddly enough I was also catching his friend David looking as well. This was a hot tub full of naked men and women though so people were going to look.

As the party went on people left the hot tub and went inside to *******, fuck or whatever. Soon it was me, my boyfriend, David, and Lindsey. The conversation took a turn to the sexual side as we swapped how sex and foreplay felt for each of us. This turned into a small game of truth and dare. We dared the men to stand up and shake their dicks for us to see or give them a few strokes. The men told us to push our fingers inside ourselves and to insert ice sickles which the effect was cancelled by the hot water.

Lindsey finally gave up the ghost saying she had drank too much and was too warm. She was going to go inside and lay down. The three of us waved her goodbye and then went back to talking. The men’s mood changed though. David moved next to me and I could feel his hand on my thigh. It should be mentioned David was an athletic black man that I had known for years. He started running his hand lightly up and down my leg getting closer and closer to my waste.

I will admit that our game and conversation had me worked up. I was sitting next to my boyfriend though and that was not David. It was a naughty thought to let David go for it. I finally gave into my naughty side opening my legs under the water. David got the signal and dug his fingers into my pussy. My boyfriend was talking about something but I was not paying too much attention as David finger fucked me. I had no idea if my boyfriend knew what was going on but I did not really care.

If he did not know he was about to. David stood up in the hot tub and grabbed a handful of my hair. He then guided my head towards his hard cock. I opened my mouth and started blowing him. I really should say David starting fucking my mouth as he used my hair to hold my head steady as his hips thrust into my face. David was going deep and faster than I normally did but I was not given much choice in the matter.

When David had enough he let go of my hair and pulled me to my feet. He spun me around and bent me over. I felt his hand slide over my pussy and then take its place on my hip. I felt his dick then pushing into my quickly with no hesitation. David buried himself in as far as he would go and his hips went to work again. This was the first time I got to see my boyfriend on the other side of the hot tub stroking his cock watching me get fucked. David took another hand full of my hair and picked up the pace of his fucking.

Sensations and waves of ******* were shooting through my body. Most people would say what we were doing was wrong or deviant but at that point I did not care who was watching me get fucked I just wanted it to keep going. David answered and kept fucking away at me. Every now and then a hand would slap my ass hard with a clap. One orgasm came and then another and I was on my way to a third when David grabbed tight and announced he was cumming. I was shocked when I could feel his dick pulsing and squirting inside of me. Every time it went off I could feel it.

David finished his work and released me. I tried to stand but had to go slow as my muscles screamed in protest. David smiled and got out of the hot tub. I looked over at my boyfriend who was still rock hard but his hand was covered in his own cum. Quite a way to bring in the New Years.
Hot story

Back