Hot Tub Party!

Saturday night we had some friends over. A recently married couple, Robert and Sharon. Robert is a black man, Sharon is white. They got married in July of this year. Robert used to date our ******* in high school, Sharon was her best friend at the time. Robert is a few years older than our ******* and Sharon, 3 years to be exact. He and I became friends after he graduated when he started working for the same company as me. He worked there for 2 years then joined the army. He and I kept in touch during this time and, when he got out, he moved into the same neighborhood as Liz and me.

Robert and our ******* quit dating shortly after he graduated, she married a few years later to her now husband, Carl. Robert and I would go fishing together, he went skiing with us, and often we’d just go bar hopping. We eventually stopped spending as much time together, but anytime we had a party planned, he was there.

He then started dating Sharon and the 2 of them would go places us. We all became good friends even with the age difference. Despite the fact that we were close friends, Liz still stated that Robert was like her kid.

So, this past Saturday night, Robert and Sharon came over for some drinks. Shortly before they arrived, my ******* and her husband showed up unexpectedly. He needed to use my shop to build a cabinet for their house, she wanted to do some laundry. Around 6:00, Robert and Sharon arrived and we all made a *******. We sat there and talked with them and our *******, Ann. After a bit, the 4 of us got in the hot tub while Ann went to see if Carl needed any help. A few minutes later, she joined us in the hot tub.

This was not the situation I had in mind, I was hoping for a private party between the 4 of us. Though nothing has ever happened between us, I certainly hoped it might. Carl was still not quite finished with his cabinet, so this looked highly unlikely...especially when you consider that there hasn’t been any indication from Liz or Sharon that they’d even consider such a thing with Robert and me, although I often talked dirty to Sharon in a joking way.

Robert, on the other hand, has told me several times about his attraction to Liz. He said he spent several years fantasizing about her and her big tits. That was one reason I wanted to have a get together for just the 4 of us. We all had drinks, and a little smoke, and the party was on. The jets were going strong, but with the crystal clear water and hot tub light you could easily see anything going on. I then decided to create a little foam to block the view under water so I turned the massaging jets on. That adds air with the water which in turn causes foam.

I could tell Liz was feeling good, she was very affectionate with everyone. Ann got out to go check on her laundry. When she did, I pulled Liz onto my lap and grabbed her ass. Her swimsuit bottom wasn’t a thong, but when I finished with it, it might has well have been. I pulled it up high in the crack of her ass. After a minute or 2 I moved her to a spot between me and Robert, making sure he got a good look at her ass when I did. Sharon seemed unconcerned by this. She was sitting on the other side of Robert and talking up a storm. He turned to her and leaned over to kiss her. When he did, Liz saw his ass sticking up and commented to Sharon what a great butt he has. She reached over and started playing with it, going on about how firm it is.

Ann returned about this time and got in the tub, a little surprised at her mom’s behavior. She didn’t really say anything, her expression was enough. I laughed at her and told her she needs to get used to the way they joke around. It only took another minute for Liz to actually pull his shorts down which now exposed his bare ass. He made no move to cover up, Sharon wasn’t bothered by it either. I was surprised because Liz has never done that with Robert before, but I too was ok with it. The only person who wasn’t ok, was Ann. Her mom had been squeezing and rubbing Roberts butt for a couple of minutes when Ann stood and said “that’s enough” and pulled his shorts up.

We continued drinking, and a little more smoke, and Liz was even more affectionate than before. She was soon hugging on Robert, then she’d move to me. As she hugged me, Robert moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her and sandwiched her between us. She was definitely enjoying the attention and soon rocked forward and back between us. Sharon seemed to be fine with it, Ann looked quite surprised. Sharon was conversing with Ann who eventually ignored her mom’s behavior with her former boyfriend. Robert was gently grinding into her, his hands now on her hips.

He knew not to continue that for too long so after a few minutes he moved back to his seat. Liz was still laying on me and I moved her a bit so that her mostly bare ass was closer to Robert. As she lay there, she was wiggling a bit so I eased my hands to her hips and lower. I soon found Robert had his hand playing with her ass, so I began rubbing her clit through her suit. Robert would play with her ass a bit, then move his hand so no one else suspected. He would turn to his wife and Ann for a few minutes, then back to Liz.

After a while, I noticed Liz was smiling at me and her breathing had quickened. Curious, I again put my hand down near her pussy...though not quite on it. I could tell something was going on down there and inched my hand closer. That was when I found Robert was now playing with her clit, still outside her swim suit. Her shortness of breath made me feel that she was close to an orgasm, but he stopped before that happened. Liz moved back to her seat between Robert and me and had more of her *******. We all sat there for the next 15 or 20 minutes just talking. As we did, I felt Liz’s leg bump into mine indicating that she had spread her legs apart.

We continued to talk, though Liz was now lying there with her eyes closed. I asked her if she was falling asleep, but she said “Oh no, I’m definitely not sleeping!” Ann then said she needed to check on Carl and her laundry so she got out. A few minutes later, Sharon got out to use the restroom leaving the 3 of us alone. We weren’t really talking much, just laying back enjoying the hot water. The jets on the tub time out every 20 -30 minutes and soon shut off. I was leaned back in my seat and didn’t react to restart them as I had been previously. It took just a few seconds for the water to clear again so that I could see what was happening. Robert had pulled the bottoms to the side so he had access to her pussy and was playing with her clit, occasionally slipping a finger into her pussy. She again was breathing heavily, short quick breaths, and was laying back with her eyes closed. She was smiling and softly moaning as he played with her.

I soon heard voices and reached over and turned the jets back on to hide what he was doing. Sharon came over and said she was going to help Ann load her laundry and would be right back. I could tell Robert was still working on Liz by the expression on her face. She moaned a bit louder and Robert quickly looked my direction, but I acted as though I hadn’t noticed. Liz began playing with her own tits, hands inside the top. When Robert saw this, he reached over and pulled the top to the side so that her tits were now bare. As she sat there softly moaning and playing with her boobs, I heard a noise and looked up. Carl was standing there watching. He had set his now completed cabinet down and just stared at Liz. He stood there watching for a couple of minutes so I sat up. He quickly picked up the cabinet and said they would see us later, and he walked away. Robert quickly covered her tits but it was WAY too late.

A minute later, Ann and Sharon returned and Ann said good night that they were leaving. Liz stood up and hugged her and said goodbye to Carl, not paying any attention to the fact that her ass was bared for all to see. They left and Sharon went inside to make us each another *******. Liz came back over to me and as she leaned in, I pulled both boobs out of her top. She started kissing me and then Robert again moved up behind her. She was soon again grinding into him and his hands were working their way up her sides until they stopped on her tits. She then leaned way back and was literally grinding hard into him as he began kissing the back of her neck. It only took about a minute before she moaned out “oh god damn!” And began shaking as she came. She then fell on top of me and Robert moved back to his seat. When Sharon returned, we all did a shot of tequila as she got back in the hot tub.

It was probably midnight when Liz said she needed to go to the restroom. She went inside and I had a feeling she wouldn’t be back out. Robert and I talked and Sharon was lying on the lounger in the hot tub, she appeared to be getting sleepy as she. Lay there with her eyes closed. Liz had been gone about 10 minutes so I decided to go check on her. I told Robert I’d be back and got out. When I did, he moved over to where I had been sitting, Sharon was still lying there, eyes closed. Just as I entered the house, Liz was walking out wearing a bath robe. I asked her if she was getting back in, she said “probably not”. I could tell she was very buzzed and was actually surprised she hadn’t gone to bed.

I went inside and used the restroom myself. I grabbed my robe and put it on and then made myself a *******. I had probably been in the house for 10 - 15 minutes and I walked back outside. I could hear Liz and Robert talking as I walked closer. I decided to listen for a bit before getting back in the hot tub. I heard Liz telling Robert how happy she was that they were together. As they talked, she kept leaning over and kissing him. First on the forehead and cheek, then on the lips. As she leaned over, her robe came open and it was obvious she was naked underneath. Her boobs were out and Robert commented on how great they looked, and what a great ass she has. She joked that he was the one with the great ass. She then commented on what was poking up and leaned way over and stuck her hand in the water. I couldn’t see what she did, but Robert seemed to like it. She stood back up a few seconds later and simply said “Oh my!” I stood by the fence watching and listening as she continued to gush over him and hug him, a few times placing her bare tits on his head and several other times leaning down and kissing his cheek and lips. The whole time this was going on, Sharon was still lying there with her eyes closed. Once or twice, Robert asked her if she was ok, she answered each time that she was perfect.

I finally walked over and reached under Liz’s robe to her pussy, which was dripping wet, and asked if she was ready for bed. I was exhausted and ready myself, but she said not yet. I told her I’d be inside and went and lay down in bed. She came in about 20 minutes later, showered, and crawled in bed and immediately went to sleep. We didn’t mention it at all the next morning and Still haven’t.

The next afternoon I called Robert and asked if he could talk. He said yes, Sharon was at her mom’s house. We discussed what had happened and I asked if Sharon had mentioned it. He said she said something about how much fun Liz was and wants to have us over soon. I then asked him about the hot tub. He admitted to fingering Liz and playing with her clit and he knew she had cum at one point. He also said she had fondled him under his shorts for quite a while with Ann sitting just a foot away. I asked how he felt about it and he said he jerked off that morning just thinking about it. He then said having been to “3rd base” with mom and ******* was incredible. The only thing he regretted was not getting to actually fuck Liz, something he hopes to remedy before long. He said his ultimate fantasy was to have been inside Liz and Ann both...then he apologized to me since Ann is my *******.

Now, I need to arrange another get together and see where this goes!

Saturday night we had some friends over. A recently married couple, Robert and Sharon. Robert is a black man, Sharon is white. They got married in July of this year. Robert used to date our ******* in high school, Sharon was her best friend at the time. Robert is a few years older than our ******* and Sharon, 3 years to be exact. He and I became friends after he graduated when he started working for the same company as me. He worked there for 2 years then joined the army. He and I kept in touch during this time and, when he got out, he moved into the same neighborhood as Liz and me.

Robert and our ******* quit dating shortly after he graduated, she married a few years later to her now husband, Carl. Robert and I would go fishing together, he went skiing with us, and often we’d just go bar hopping. We eventually stopped spending as much time together, but anytime we had a party planned, he was there.

He then started dating Sharon and the 2 of them would go places us. We all became good friends even with the age difference. Despite the fact that we were close friends, Liz still stated that Robert was like her kid.

So, this past Saturday night, Robert and Sharon came over for some drinks. Shortly before they arrived, my ******* and her husband showed up unexpectedly. He needed to use my shop to build a cabinet for their house, she wanted to do some laundry. Around 6:00, Robert and Sharon arrived and we all made a *******. We sat there and talked with them and our *******, Ann. After a bit, the 4 of us got in the hot tub while Ann went to see if Carl needed any help. A few minutes later, she joined us in the hot tub.

This was not the situation I had in mind, I was hoping for a private party between the 4 of us. Though nothing has ever happened between us, I certainly hoped it might. Carl was still not quite finished with his cabinet, so this looked highly unlikely...especially when you consider that there hasn’t been any indication from Liz or Sharon that they’d even consider such a thing with Robert and me, although I often talked dirty to Sharon in a joking way.

Robert, on the other hand, has told me several times about his attraction to Liz. He said he spent several years fantasizing about her and her big tits. That was one reason I wanted to have a get together for just the 4 of us. We all had drinks, and a little smoke, and the party was on. The jets were going strong, but with the crystal clear water and hot tub light you could easily see anything going on. I then decided to create a little foam to block the view under water so I turned the massaging jets on. That adds air with the water which in turn causes foam.

I could tell Liz was feeling good, she was very affectionate with everyone. Ann got out to go check on her laundry. When she did, I pulled Liz onto my lap and grabbed her ass. Her swimsuit bottom wasn’t a thong, but when I finished with it, it might has well have been. I pulled it up high in the crack of her ass. After a minute or 2 I moved her to a spot between me and Robert, making sure he got a good look at her ass when I did. Sharon seemed unconcerned by this. She was sitting on the other side of Robert and talking up a storm. He turned to her and leaned over to kiss her. When he did, Liz saw his ass sticking up and commented to Sharon what a great butt he has. She reached over and started playing with it, going on about how firm it is.

Ann returned about this time and got in the tub, a little surprised at her mom’s behavior. She didn’t really say anything, her expression was enough. I laughed at her and told her she needs to get used to the way they joke around. It only took another minute for Liz to actually pull his shorts down which now exposed his bare ass. He made no move to cover up, Sharon wasn’t bothered by it either. I was surprised because Liz has never done that with Robert before, but I too was ok with it. The only person who wasn’t ok, was Ann. Her mom had been squeezing and rubbing Roberts butt for a couple of minutes when Ann stood and said “that’s enough” and pulled his shorts up.

We continued drinking, and a little more smoke, and Liz was even more affectionate than before. She was soon hugging on Robert, then she’d move to me. As she hugged me, Robert moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her and sandwiched her between us. She was definitely enjoying the attention and soon rocked forward and back between us. Sharon seemed to be fine with it, Ann looked quite surprised. Sharon was conversing with Ann who eventually ignored her mom’s behavior with her former boyfriend. Robert was gently grinding into her, his hands now on her hips.

He knew not to continue that for too long so after a few minutes he moved back to his seat. Liz was still laying on me and I moved her a bit so that her mostly bare ass was closer to Robert. As she lay there, she was wiggling a bit so I eased my hands to her hips and lower. I soon found Robert had his hand playing with her ass, so I began rubbing her clit through her suit. Robert would play with her ass a bit, then move his hand so no one else suspected. He would turn to his wife and Ann for a few minutes, then back to Liz.

After a while, I noticed Liz was smiling at me and her breathing had quickened. Curious, I again put my hand down near her pussy...though not quite on it. I could tell something was going on down there and inched my hand closer. That was when I found Robert was now playing with her clit, still outside her swim suit. Her shortness of breath made me feel that she was close to an orgasm, but he stopped before that happened. Liz moved back to her seat between Robert and me and had more of her *******. We all sat there for the next 15 or 20 minutes just talking. As we did, I felt Liz’s leg bump into mine indicating that she had spread her legs apart.

We continued to talk, though Liz was now lying there with her eyes closed. I asked her if she was falling asleep, but she said “Oh no, I’m definitely not sleeping!” Ann then said she needed to check on Carl and her laundry so she got out. A few minutes later, Sharon got out to use the restroom leaving the 3 of us alone. We weren’t really talking much, just laying back enjoying the hot water. The jets on the tub time out every 20 -30 minutes and soon shut off. I was leaned back in my seat and didn’t react to restart them as I had been previously. It took just a few seconds for the water to clear again so that I could see what was happening. Robert had pulled the bottoms to the side so he had access to her pussy and was playing with her clit, occasionally slipping a finger into her pussy. She again was breathing heavily, short quick breaths, and was laying back with her eyes closed. She was smiling and softly moaning as he played with her.

I soon heard voices and reached over and turned the jets back on to hide what he was doing. Sharon came over and said she was going to help Ann load her laundry and would be right back. I could tell Robert was still working on Liz by the expression on her face. She moaned a bit louder and Robert quickly looked my direction, but I acted as though I hadn’t noticed. Liz began playing with her own tits, hands inside the top. When Robert saw this, he reached over and pulled the top to the side so that her tits were now bare. As she sat there softly moaning and playing with her boobs, I heard a noise and looked up. Carl was standing there watching. He had set his now completed cabinet down and just stared at Liz. He stood there watching for a couple of minutes so I sat up. He quickly picked up the cabinet and said they would see us later, and he walked away. Robert quickly covered her tits but it was WAY too late.

A minute later, Ann and Sharon returned and Ann said good night that they were leaving. Liz stood up and hugged her and said goodbye to Carl, not paying any attention to the fact that her ass was bared for all to see. They left and Sharon went inside to make us each another *******. Liz came back over to me and as she leaned in, I pulled both boobs out of her top. She started kissing me and then Robert again moved up behind her. She was soon again grinding into him and his hands were working their way up her sides until they stopped on her tits. She then leaned way back and was literally grinding hard into him as he began kissing the back of her neck. It only took about a minute before she moaned out “oh god damn!” And began shaking as she came. She then fell on top of me and Robert moved back to his seat. When Sharon returned, we all did a shot of tequila as she got back in the hot tub.

It was probably midnight when Liz said she needed to go to the restroom. She went inside and I had a feeling she wouldn’t be back out. Robert and I talked and Sharon was lying on the lounger in the hot tub, she appeared to be getting sleepy as she. Lay there with her eyes closed. Liz had been gone about 10 minutes so I decided to go check on her. I told Robert I’d be back and got out. When I did, he moved over to where I had been sitting, Sharon was still lying there, eyes closed. Just as I entered the house, Liz was walking out wearing a bath robe. I asked her if she was getting back in, she said “probably not”. I could tell she was very buzzed and was actually surprised she hadn’t gone to bed.

I went inside and used the restroom myself. I grabbed my robe and put it on and then made myself a *******. I had probably been in the house for 10 - 15 minutes and I walked back outside. I could hear Liz and Robert talking as I walked closer. I decided to listen for a bit before getting back in the hot tub. I heard Liz telling Robert how happy she was that they were together. As they talked, she kept leaning over and kissing him. First on the forehead and cheek, then on the lips. As she leaned over, her robe came open and it was obvious she was naked underneath. Her boobs were out and Robert commented on how great they looked, and what a great ass she has. She joked that he was the one with the great ass. She then commented on what was poking up and leaned way over and stuck her hand in the water. I couldn’t see what she did, but Robert seemed to like it. She stood back up a few seconds later and simply said “Oh my!” I stood by the fence watching and listening as she continued to gush over him and hug him, a few times placing her bare tits on his head and several other times leaning down and kissing his cheek and lips. The whole time this was going on, Sharon was still lying there with her eyes closed. Once or twice, Robert asked her if she was ok, she answered each time that she was perfect.

I finally walked over and reached under Liz’s robe to her pussy, which was dripping wet, and asked if she was ready for bed. I was exhausted and ready myself, but she said not yet. I told her I’d be inside and went and lay down in bed. She came in about 20 minutes later, showered, and crawled in bed and immediately went to sleep. We didn’t mention it at all the next morning and Still haven’t.

The next afternoon I called Robert and asked if he could talk. He said yes, Sharon was at her mom’s house. We discussed what had happened and I asked if Sharon had mentioned it. He said she said something about how much fun Liz was and wants to have us over soon. I then asked him about the hot tub. He admitted to fingering Liz and playing with her clit and he knew she had cum at one point. He also said she had fondled him under his shorts for quite a while with Ann sitting just a foot away. I asked how he felt about it and he said he jerked off that morning just thinking about it. He then said having been to “3rd base” with mom and ******* was incredible. The only thing he regretted was not getting to actually fuck Liz, something he hopes to remedy before long. He said his ultimate fantasy was to have been inside Liz and Ann both...then he apologized to me since Ann is my *******.

Now, I need to arrange another get together and see where this goes!
That's a hot story . love to hear when more happens

Well, we did have a small NYE party at our place. There were only 8 of us so it wasn’t crowded. Everyone arrived around 10:00 except Robert and Sharon who stopped off somewhere else before coming over. They arrived around 11:00, Sharon was already pretty well buzzed when they showed up and Robert seemed frustrated. Despite the fact that it was supposed to be a pool party, I heated the pool to around 99 degrees, Liz was dressed in black slacks and a black & white top that showed a lot of cleavage. Everyone was partying before Robert and Sharon arrived except Liz. She was sipping on a ******* sitting at the table. She was polite enough to everyone but didn’t appear to be really into the party. She sat and talked to some people while sipping her *******. She finally got up and began dancing when I started the music, and eventually started loosening up and having fun.

Around 11:00, the walked in. Liz ran over and hugged Sharon telling them it was about time they showed up. She hugged Robert and took them over to get a ******* from the bar. She was looking good as she bent over behind the bar, her breasts nearly falling out of her shirt. Once everyone had a ******* she made a toast and said it was time to swim! She led each couple to their room, Robert and Sharon had the room beside ours, so they could change into their suits. Liz went into the master bathroom to change and a minute later Sharon ran into our room naked. Liz had just taken off her clothes and was standing there naked when Sharon ran behind her carrying Robert’s suit. He ran in after her but came to a dead stop when he saw Liz standing there in all her glory. Sharon was ******* enough that she found it funny, Robert and Liz seemed stunned and didn’t know what to do. After standing there for about a minute, Liz finally went into the closet to finish dressing. Robert called out that he was sorry that it was Sharon’s fault, and they went back to finish changing.

We all went outside and someone fired up a joint, which we smoked before getting into the pool. It was cold outside, but we had a fire going in the yard so we huddled around it while we smoked. Sharon’s suit was a 1 piece, black, and had a thong for the lower back side of the suit. Her ass looked awesome as she walked to the pool. The other ladies, Nancy and Tonya, each wore a bikini but with full coverage over their ass. Liz wore a 2 piece with bottoms that looked like boy cut shorts and a loose fitting bathing suit top. The guys were all wearing typical swimwear. The pool was awesome! The temperature was perfect, not too hot but nice and warm. Sharon was the last one out carrying drinks for Robert and herself, I brought an ice chest out with mixers and ice. We had a table with ******* on it so we didn’t need to go inside to make drinks. Everyone got in the pool with their drinks in hand and I immediately went over to see Sharon. We had music playing and she was dancing around having a great time. I began dancing with her, wrapping my arms around her waist as I did.

Sharon gulped her ******* down and got another one right away. She was getting pretty ******* but seemed to be having a great time. By the time we did the countdown to New Years, she was wasted! We all drank a toast to the new year and then she looked at me and said “Ok, I’m fucked up! I need to go to bed.” I looked over at Robert who was talking to Liz by the side of the pool. He was preoccupied and not paying any attention to Sharon at all so I told her I’d help her to her bedroom. I walked her inside the house and to the bedroom. As soon as she stepped in the room she started taking her suit off and asked me to get her bag for her. I looked around and grabbed her overnight bag and set it on the bed. She was standing there naked looking through it and finally pulled out a long tshirt and put it on. She then turned to me and said “I’m sorry for being so *******. I promise the next time we’re here to be more sober so I can party with ya’ll.” She then crawled in the bed and pulled the covers over her and was asleep in seconds.

I went back outside and got back in the nice warm water of the pool. Robert and Liz were still in the same place but Nancy and Rick were over talking to them. Tonya and Chuck had moved to the hot tub and were in it making out. I walked over and told Robert that I had put Sharon to bed. He asked if she was ok, I told him she was just pretty *******. He decided to go check on her so I moved over by Liz and leaned against the side of the pool and pulled her to me. I kissed her and told her Happy New Year. She said she was having a great time and then asked about Sharon. I told her she had gone to bed because she was too *******. Nancy and Rick went to join Tonya and Chuck in the hot tub as I made out with my wife. It was actually pretty funny that Sharon had crashed first. Liz and I both expected Rick & Nancy to hit the sack first, he’s 73 years old and Nancy is 69, but they were still going strong. Rick always has been a big drinker, Nancy not so much.

As I stood there with Liz, I saw Robert stepping back down into the pool. He made his way up behind Liz and wrapped his arms around her with his hands just below her breasts and began grinding into her ass. She didn’t even look to see who it was, she simply pushed her ass backwards toward him. For the next few minutes, he was grinding into her and she was grinding back. I reached up and spread her top apart exposing her tits. When I did this, she stood up straight and covered them with her hands. Robert began playing with her ass so she leaned forward again and let go of her tits allowing me to play with them. I saw Robert squeezing her ass on the outside of her suit so I pulled her swimsuit bottoms out and he stuck a hand inside them. He was now playing with her bare ass and she leaned over even further and smiled at me. I reached behind her and found Robert’s hand was WAY down in her suit so I reached in front between her legs and realized he was playing with her pussy. I went back to playing with her tits and she finally grabbed her top and pulled it over her head and tossed it onto a chair.

Robert was apparently doing something right because she opened her legs further apart and lay her head on my shoulder and let out a sigh. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply for a moment until she pulled away and moaned softly. I had no doubt she was about to cum when I heard Rick yell “what are y’all doing over there?” As he jumped into the pool. Robert removed his hand and moved over beside me as Rick walked up. Liz has known Rick all her life and she pulled me close to hide her naked breasts as he came over to us. He teased her a bit and then said Tonya and Chuck had gone to bed and Nancy wasn’t going to be far behind her. I then told her I had to pee and would be right back. She whispered to me “Hurry up! Don’t leave me out here like this with Rick!” I whispered back “I’ll hurry. But go hug Robert until I get back. You’ll be fine” and I nodded to Robert to take over for me. He pulled her over, and she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight. I told the others I’d be right back and went inside.

When I went inside, I saw Nancy walk into the room they were staying in. I walked past the room where Chuck and Tonya were staying and saw the door was closed but the light on so apparently they were going to bed. I used the restroom and then drank a shot of Patron before heading back outside. I went out and immediately got into the hot tub but sat in a spot where I could see what was going on with Liz and the others. Liz was still facing Robert, but wasn’t hugged up to him. His hands were around her neck and he was kissing her. They were mugging pretty heavily with Rick standing right behind her with his hands on her waist. He was pressed up against her ass but just standing there. I watched for a minute or two and then got out to join them. Just as I got into the pool, Rick reached around with both hands and grabbed her boobs. Liz was still making out with Robert and didn’t react at all. I walked slowly over to where they were and saw Rick had pushed Liz all the way up against Robert and they were both grinding their pelvis into her.

When Rick saw me, he let go of her and moved over to the far side of her making room for me on the other side. She was still engrossed with her make out session with Robert and didn’t acknowledge my return. Rick and I watched for a bit then I stuck my hand down the back of her shorts and began playing with her ass. Rick watched me for about a minute, then he did the same thing so I removed my hand and watched. I went to the other side of the pool to get another ******* and Rick resumed his position behind Liz, but this time his hands were on her ass. I fixed me a large *******, made Liz a large ******* and then walked back over. Rick was bent over behind Liz and then he squatted down in the water. When he stood up, he had her swimsuit bottom in his hand and tossed it on the side of the pool. I set her ******* down and then moved over to the step so I could sit and watch. Liz had her hand inside Robert’s suit, stroking his cock as they kissed. Rick was playing with her ass and I saw him reach between her legs and spread them apart. He then began playing with her pussy. As soon as he touched her clit, she pulled her head away from Robert and I heard her say “Oh God!”

It was quite an amazing thing to see her sandwiched between a younger Robert and a much OLDER Rick. Both of them working to try and please her. She eventually looked my direction and then turned around to see who was playing with her from behind. Her back was now against Robert and she was standing there totally naked facing Rick. He leaned in and kissed her as he reached between her legs. At first, she kissed him back and even moaned again as he played with her twat. But soon she stood up and told him “Rick, I can’t do this. I’m sorry.” She walked over to me and sat in my lap. Rick and Robert both needed a minute to recover before joining us. I was surprised Liz didn’t try to cover up as we all talked, but she sat there still naked. Rick finally said he was going to bed, Liz said we wouldn’t be far behind him, and he went inside. This now left the 3 of us alone and Liz asked if we wanted to get into the hot tub so we could all sit down. Robert said he did and so we got out of the pool and into the hot tub.

When Liz sat down, Robert stood in front of her teasing that he was going to remove his suit. Liz was looking up at him and he put her hands on the sides of his swimsuit. She was still looking at his face when she began to slowly slide them down. About 1/2 way down, she started looking at his crotch. She slid it down and finally his hard, black dick popped out right in front of her face! Her eyes never looked away from it as she pushed his shorts the rest of the way down and he stepped out of them. She then ran 1 hand up his cock and looked up saying “God Damn you’re so sexy!” Robert tried to push her head onto his dick but she looked up at him and asked “Are you sure about this?” He laughed and said “I’m absolutely fucking sure!” And he ****** her mouth onto his dick. She was bobbing up and down on him and sucking for all she was worth. He looked at me as if to say “Is this ok?” And I gave him a thumbs up. He was clearly having the time of his life.

I got out and grabbed a cushion and 2 towels off a lounge chair, and then went inside to get my robe. When I came back out, Liz was lying back on the cushion with her feet still in the hot tub and Robert was going down on her. I stood to one side and watched him bring her to 2 orgasms in quick succession! After the second one, he pulled her back into the hot tub and turned her around so that she was face down on the cushion. He then reached between her thighs and, with a quick thrust, shoved his cock inside her! She literally gasp out loud and said “Oh baby! God damn that feels so good!” He instantly started deep fucking her with a steady tempo. Her breathing began getting louder and she soon came again. He was still going strong and picked up speed. Liz stretched her arms in front of her gripping the cushion tightly as he fucked her. He was what I called “grudge fucking” her pounding her pussy hard. As he did, she was moaning “Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god” over and over. She raised up on her hands and start bucking back against him and began saying “Oh my god fuck me! God that’s so incredible! Make me cum again!” And then she did, shaking all over with a high pitched whimpering sound coming from her. Liz is always a bit vocal when she cums, but this was over the top.

Robert finally grabbed 1 of the towels and pulled out, shooting his load into the towel. When he was done, Liz turned around and finished cleaning him up. I got back in the hot tub and we sat there talking and drinking until dawn. We then went to bed and and I carefully made love to her. She was sore and I had to go easy on her. We were still asleep when everyone left except Robert and Sharon who was severely hung over and didn’t get out of bed until nearly 4:00 that afternoon. It was around 12 when Liz got up and went to make coffee. I took a shower and walked into the living room where I heard Robert talking. He was telling her “I can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted you! Ever since I first saw you. OMG I can’t believe that happened.” Liz said “Yeah, I can’t believe it either. I’m sorry for taking advantage of you.” He laughed and told her it was the other way around and said the only thing that concerned him was he was afraid Rick was gonna have a heart attack! Liz then said “Oh my god! Why did you remind me of that? Now I’ll never be able to face him again! How embarrassing!” He laughed and told her to forget about it, she had made his entire year.

They talked a bit longer and then I walked in and poured some coffee. Robert went to check on Sharon and I kissed Liz and asked how she was doing. She asked me why I had let Rick fondle her like that. I told her she seemed to be enjoying herself so why not? “Because it’s RICK! I can’t even look him in the eye now!” I just laughed because I knew she’d get over it in no time and, if the circumstance was right, do it again.

Last edited:
Back