Hot polish girl dreaming about BBC gangbang

Witam, czy ktoś trafił na byka w Polsce? Tzn żeby mówił po polsku
no w sumie tak ale to taka sobie polszczyzna,rozumiesz
poznalem jednego studenta z wawy w temacie
z usa

wszystko ok tylko jak na muj gust za mlody no ale jak sie nie ma co sie lubi....

it's just a stereotype and it changed a long time ago in Poland, there will be idiots everywhere, you know, greetings
Dude its other way around now earlier poland was much more liberal and open and now its just under the cloud of religious rules. When i was doing my thing and seeing polish girls many told me about it and the stares i got on the streets, But it was fun i love the eyes from jealous white assholes while i fuck their women. hahaha

Dude its other way around now earlier poland was much more liberal and open and now its just under the cloud of religious rules. When i was doing my thing and seeing polish girls many told me about it and the stares i got on the streets, But it was fun i love the eyes from jealous white assholes while i fuck their women. hahaha
Have you ever been to Poland? I live here, in one of the most traditional regions in this country and I see many black boys on the streets (students, USA soldiers) and no one is afraid of nobody. Turn off the TV and check the reality.

Last edited:
Hello :)

like in a title… i dream about line of black guys straching all my holes 😘

Have you ever been to Poland? I live here, in one of the most traditional regions in this country and I see many black boys on the streets (students, USA soldiers) and no one is afraid of nobody. Turn off the TV and check the reality.
Yes i have been to Poland and hence sharing my experience, even woman who have jungle fever are closet, So no need to tell me about it. Sure there are many Black/coloured students here but not many and i have spoke to them before as well. The woman i banged told me that she is from small village and not everyone will digest the fact that she fucked a black dude. But she loves it anyways aight come out from the bubble you live in

Yes i have been to Poland and hence sharing my experience, even woman who have jungle fever are closet, So no need to tell me about it. Sure there are many Black/coloured students here but not many and i have spoke to them before as well. The woman i banged told me that she is from small village and not everyone will digest the fact that she fucked a black dude. But she loves it anyways aight come out from the bubble you live in
It doesn’t matter if you fuck with a black dude or white dude. The issue is, when you are cheating or fucking day by day with someone else. Then it is not socially acceptable here in PL, but same situation in other countries. See how many people on B2W have secret lives. Are they all from Poland? I don't think so.

It doesn’t matter if you fuck with a black dude or white dude. The issue is, when you are cheating or fucking day by day with someone else. Then it is not socially acceptable here in PL, but same situation in other countries. See how many people on B2W have secret lives. Are they all from Poland? I don't think so.
What is your point ?what are you trying to say ? i am talking about mentality of people in Poland (not all but mostly ) and you are talking about some weird social stigma and "CHEATING" I can really figure out what direction is your sentences going into or it makes any sense to what i was trying to say ?

What is your point ?what are you trying to say ? i am talking about mentality of people in Poland (not all but mostly ) and you are talking about some weird social stigma and "CHEATING" I can really figure out what direction is your sentences going into or it makes any sense to what i was trying to say ?
You are right, it doesn’t make sense to explain, you are not able to understand. I live here more than 25 years and if you think, you know reality enough because you were here few days and fucked few girls, there is no need to have a conversation.

You are right, it doesn’t make sense to explain, you are not able to understand. I live here more than 25 years and if you think, you know reality enough because you were here few days and fucked few girls, there is no need to have a conversation.
Dont know if age hit in at sometime, but what exactly were on you ?i never mentioned about "Traditional stigmas, or values" just what i saw and observed and came across with locals, so idk what you on about, nways no point having a conversation on topics which dont even match we all are here to enjoy and have fun. Peace

Back