Hot MILF II

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Several days ago I posted about our 19 year old neighbor Paul who thinks I am a MILF. It outraged my husband Malcolm. When we returned home he slapped me. The hard slap knocked me to the floor. I deserved it.

"Isn't my black cock enough for you, you fucking white slut" he screamed.
"They way you dress, hot bitches like you want to be groped" he said loudly.

Malcolm humiliated me. He was right. I was his slut and no one elses. I wanted to be forgiven. I rose from the floor reached under my short skirt and removed my panties. Malcolm just watched and unzipped his slacks. His cock slipped out for me to suck. I kneeled down to worship my master's cock. He pushed his cock down my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough.
"Suck it you dirty whore, suck it" Malcolm said loudly. It wasn't the first time that I deserved this punishment.

Attachments

• IMG_3444.JPG
    IMG_3444.JPG
    919.1 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Several days ago I posted about our 19 year old neighbor Paul who thinks I am a MILF. It outraged my husband Malcolm. When we returned home he slapped me. The hard slap knocked me to the floor. I deserved it.

Malcolm humiliated me. He was right. I was his slut and no one elses. I wanted to be forgiven. I rose from the floor reached under my short skirt and removed my panties. Malcolm just watched and unzipped his slacks. His cock slipped out for me to suck. I kneeled down to worship my master's cock. He pushed his cock down my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough.
"Suck it you dirty whore, suck it" Malcolm said loudly. It wasn't the first time that I deserved this punishment.
🤘💅💄💃🖤🍆🖤🔥💥😧🙆🏻😘😋😍🤘

Back