Hot and cold wife

So thanks in advance for any insight. Weve been together 2 years after 3 months I got her to stretch her pussy with a huge 8x2 dildo. Tell her how sexy that black cock looks in her white pussy etc. She has never been with black man and says shes not attracted. At same time she comments how after Antonio Brown takes his shirt off what a nice boy he is lol. Now weve upgraded to a 9x2.25 vibrating dildo that makes her cum in two minutes and actually suggests sometimes she likes when we use it. Weve been to mostly black clubs while I encourage her to dance but its mostly grinding on me. Think shes just scared to admit OR that shes really not attracted to black men?

If shes taking black dildos and talking about the fantasy but still hesitating, it makes me wonder if shes holding up for other reason like still trying to get over the taboo in general or still has fear if it might hurt your relationship.

She's definitely on the adventurous side with her size-queen toy chest and happy willingness to dance in black nighclubs. You have good reason to be optimistic for further adventures, but you also have to remind yourself to be thankful for what you've got if it doesn't go any further. There are probably a lot of cuck fantasists who would be thrilled just to have a girl who does these things, so treasure what you have and go slowly into the next adventure.

You said your experiences in mostly-black clubs were "mostly" her grinding on you? So has she ever danced with a black guy at all? Or was it just not "sexy dancing?" The most obvious next step for you is to encourage her to dance with black guys. I'm sure you'd find the sight gratifying and of course she would quickly learn to enjoy it! Maybe make a fast friend with some black guy there, or even see if you can meet a black couple and innocently swap partners (no harm in you dancing with a black girl either). Don't make her feel self-conscious if she's a little uptight at first. She's already comfortable being in that environment, so I'm sure with a little persuasion and maybe a moderate beverage she will soon get much more into it. Don't push too hard: just some light and consistent encouragement, a little teasing. You don't have to make a big production or start begging and pleading. Just gently tease her, let her see that it wouldn't bother you and encourage her to go with the flow when you go out next time.

Also, since you give actual dimensions on her toys, keep in mind that no orifice is a galactic black hole and few men are as big as a galaxy. She's already pretty much taking on as much girth as any mortal could ever want. So don't get disappointed if the real deal falls a millimeter short of your manufactured items! Flesh and ******* always has its advantages, and doubly so if it's BBC. Good luck!

Did you have any luck? I’m at the same point with my wife loves her big dildos and cock sleeve just need to get her a real big toy to play with.

Did you have any luck? I’m at the same point with my wife loves her big dildos and cock sleeve just need to get her a real big toy to play with.
Just same so far with whole pandemic no nightclubs etc to push boundary. Dirty talk is great shes says big black cock etc when I use toy. She gets a thrill of me watching. Also bad news is I suggested she blew a guy while I watched. She happily agreed, great but I asked if its cool if hes black and she instantly said no way. I said okay as long as hes bigger but Im 8 x 1.75 so hard chance lmao

Back