Hosting for the first time

this is our procedure: meet online, chat a bit, feel each other out. there is usually some pics involved: either the ones we've posted or new ones to exchange---tho not many new ones...there are folks out there who just want to pic collect. after a few online chats, time for phone chat, usually two; the first to get a feel for the guy & the second to work out details on a PUBLIC meet somewhere convienient for both parties. if things have gone fine up to this point, the public meet is a formality(to make sure the guy is who he says he is & his pics were legit...while i've never had a white guy show up for an expected meet w/a black man, i have had one or two not as IN SHAPE as they were in their pics or the pics didsn't show ALL THAT HAIR, etc...this has only happened once or twice). i say formality because if i agree to meet someone in public after the online chats & phone chats, i'm ready to do the deed. the only thing that'll stop that is if either of us aren't into the other(it happens)or the guy is obnoxious. if any of that is the case, it's easy to say, "nice to meet you, maybe next time." if you've chosen a good public space, there shouldn't be a problem. THIS has never happened but it needs to be said that it COULD. otherwise, you invite him to the motel/hotel, your place, or his. after all these stages, it's highly unlikely you're headed to your place w/ted bundy. the only weird moment i've had was the guy who upon entering my place suddenly blurted out that he was married(he'd said he was single)& then started weeping & babbling about being ashamed & sorry & that he had to call his wife, which he did as i was showing him out the door he'd just come in. that's the only problem i've ever had.

there's lots of ways to make sure nothing will go wrong in terms of your safety. nothing guarantees a great performance tho. that's up to you & him AFTER you've taken the proper precautions.

Chat online, exchange some pics, but it’s all about the in person meet. We set a first day for drinks w no expectation of play. As already said above, are we all compatible and there is no pressure to play.
We have only ever played w a new bull as a 3some. We have done all 3; we host, they host, and hotel. We hosted early on due to young kid issues. They went down early and we had a secure place to play well away from them. The risk is you may be bringing drama into your family home that night or in the future. Not our first choice until they are trusted. Our ******* are older now and that no longer works! Wife is too loud 😈.
Hotels are neutral and comfortable. These can get costly if used every time. We pay for the first hotel.
We also enjoy them hosting. It can be comfortable for them and if we are together it is comfortable for us.

Chat online, exchange some pics, but it’s all about the in person meet. We set a first day for drinks w no expectation of play. As already said above, are we all compatible and there is no pressure to play.
We have only ever played w a new bull as a 3some. We have done all 3; we host, they host, and hotel. We hosted early on due to young kid issues. They went down early and we had a secure place to play well away from them. The risk is you may be bringing drama into your family home that night or in the future. Not our first choice until they are trusted. Our ******* are older now and that no longer works! Wife is too loud 😈.
Hotels are neutral and comfortable. These can get costly if used every time. We pay for the first hotel.
We also enjoy them hosting. It can be comfortable for them and if we are together it is comfortable for us.
Wife can't hold it in huh? 🥰

how about hidden cameras if they are hosting? I won't feel comfortable

how about hidden cameras if they are hosting? I won't feel comfortable
Certainly an excellent point. These days it is very easy to hide cameras. Even in a hotel room, a phone left in the right spot could be recording the whole event. It just comes down to building trust w your bull. Maybe start w hotel and discuss openly what is allowed. It would be too late to stop the issue, but directly notifying them of consent (via message is best) makes non-consensual audio recording illegal (state dependent). Some states have laws regarding sexual content as well.

You’re also trusting your bull isn’t giving you HSP, HPV, (even w condoms), and who knows what else. Deptermining what risk is acceptable and ways to minimize it are conversations you and your spouse need to have.

First meeting, hotel or motel for sure. Get a opportunity to know something about him or them. We traveled to meet a lot so we often had a room reserved. There is no set rule play that by ear. Some guys feel very strongly about paying for the room. They would insist on paying the bill. Don't let that turn into a argument, it can ruin the mood. In all our years we never played in our home. We never played in a guys residence on the first meeting, the reasons for that are obvious most around safety.

this is our procedure: meet online, chat a bit, feel each other out. there is usually some pics involved: either the ones we've posted or new ones to exchange---tho not many new ones...there are folks out there who just want to pic collect. after a few online chats, time for phone chat, usually two; the first to get a feel for the guy & the second to work out details on a PUBLIC meet somewhere convienient for both parties. if things have gone fine up to this point, the public meet is a formality(to make sure the guy is who he says he is & his pics were legit...while i've never had a white guy show up for an expected meet w/a black man, i have had one or two not as IN SHAPE as they were in their pics or the pics didsn't show ALL THAT HAIR, etc...this has only happened once or twice). i say formality because if i agree to meet someone in public after the online chats & phone chats, i'm ready to do the deed. the only thing that'll stop that is if either of us aren't into the other(it happens)or the guy is obnoxious. if any of that is the case, it's easy to say, "nice to meet you, maybe next time." if you've chosen a good public space, there shouldn't be a problem. THIS has never happened but it needs to be said that it COULD. otherwise, you invite him to the motel/hotel, your place, or his. after all these stages, it's highly unlikely you're headed to your place w/ted bundy. the only weird moment i've had was the guy who upon entering my place suddenly blurted out that he was married(he'd said he was single)& then started weeping & babbling about being ashamed & sorry & that he had to call his wife, which he did as i was showing him out the door he'd just come in. that's the only problem i've ever had.

there's lots of ways to make sure nothing will go wrong in terms of your safety. nothing guarantees a great performance tho. that's up to you & him AFTER you've taken the proper precautions.
LMAO at him weeping and babbling and being ashamed. Should never have lied. I feel no pity for him.

Would appreciate a reponse from experienced members. for the purpose of safety and privacey: Who usually host for the first meeting with the BULL? Optimum location? his place or ours? If a Hotel, who gets the hotel room the couple of the BULL.
I hosted for lunch and hangout by the pool the first time on a day my husband was playing golf . His idea WE hit it off well spent afternoon together .what a nice experience

Back