Horny Wife out of control

I think women just go wild when they feel a black huge dick they know they wont find home and do anything to fuck that man no matter were he is , big black dick dont come around every day

I think women just go wild when they feel a black huge dick they know they wont find home and do anything to fuck that man no matter were he is , big black dick dont come around every day
Yes there’s a lot of comp between white girls and latinas for the big black men ! It’s even harder w my nice cuz she has a 6 ft tall min rule n likes football player type

Party were our wife just want big dick kiss other women lick pussy and bbc , double penetration while us white boys jerk our dicks watching

I was at a bars with my wife and a couple friends having fun and a few drinks. My wife was tipsy and when she’s tipsy she’s horny. She was on the dance floor dancing and grinding with a lot of black guys. I watching from a distant. I was a lil bit jealous but won’t lie it was a turn on watching her acting like a whore on the dance floor. She’s was teasing them touching and grabbing their ass and dicks. One big black guy grabbed her fat ass and one of boobs while dancing together. My cock was so hard. After done dancing she told that her pussy was so wet. We went back home and had amazing fuck. I still fuck her with a black dildo that shut turn me on. Do you think she’s ready
i luv dancing like that...but going home with them....cindi

This partys are very common in Caribbean islands we have participated in many its like the climax of the vacation with a whole brunch all included were your wife gets all the dick and pussy she can handle in one hot night ❤️cant wait for next year brunches 2023

Back