Honoring Dr. King

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the United States, set aside for honoring the great Civil Rights pioneer and his legacy.

Dr. King's work affected many aspects of life in the USA, but with regard to this site, I'm thinking about how his efforts and those of other civil rights pioneers opened up interracial sex over the years. It didn't happen quickly or easily, but now interracial couples and biracial offspring are seen all around our country. White women with baby bumps proudly stand beside the black men who planted their seed in them.

As a part-time college faculty member I see countless interracial couples during the school year. As a landlord, I rent many houses and apartments to a black male with one or more white female roommates. That wasn't possible decades ago. Someone has said that Dr. King opened the way for black people in "white board rooms and bedrooms".

"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls"
Martin Luther King Jr Mlk GIF by Identity
I Love You Girlfriend GIF by P!NK

If Dr King was in the lifestyle how would his speech have gone towards lifestyle people?

"I have a dream that one day white women, and Latina women, and Asian women could live in world where they could enjoy a BBC🍆 without prejudice or judgement"!

"I have a dream where white boys could hold hands with their wives and watch their woman get blacked and not judge a man by the color of his skin but by the satisfaction of his woman"!

"I have a dream where married men and single men can sit down together and talk about how good that married man's wife is in bed in the spirit of friendship and brotherhood"! 😂🤣

"I have a dream"!♠️

I hope you guys enjoyed that little humor✌️

My ex wife told me that the FBI had listening devices. That picked up him having sex...With whom I'm going to assume was Coretta. Apparently they were very impressed with his "performance."
Rest In Power MLK.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back