Honest Question About BLM.

rocknjoe

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
I have a question about Black Lives Matter and its integration into the lifestyle. Is it considered offensive or cheapening the significance of the movement if it's incorporated into a sexual lifestyle? Like if a white woman is wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt or even "Black Cocks Matter" while playing with her black partner?

I have a question about Black Lives Matter and its integration into the lifestyle. Is it considered offensive or cheapening the significance of the movement if it's incorporated into a sexual lifestyle? Like if a white woman is wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt or even "Black Cocks Matter" while playing with her black partner?
It sounds like you're speaking more in regard to BLM paraphernalia not the concept or the act, itself. And unfortunately, websites in general tend to encourage a lot of attention to extremisms of their web topics.

Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, if you have noticed thru out history in America anytime blacks protest for Civil Rights they are labeled as a hate group. Tell me when in America history has a single or group of blacks attacked a Church or hung a white man or even claimed that this is his country. 1968 were not that long ago . Study American History and you will get your answer. Critical Race Theory

Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, if you have noticed thru out history in America anytime blacks protest for Civil Rights they are labeled as a hate group. Tell me when in America history has a single or group of blacks attacked a Church or hung a white man or even claimed that this is his country. 1968 were not that long ago . Study American History and you will get your answer. Critical Race Theory
I see what you are saying and for the most part you are absolutely correct, but we all know that BLM the pure civil rights movement was hijacked by a bunch of black female lesbian scammers who profited off the ******* of those black men and ran off with $90 million which belonged to the families of the dead who received nothing! So as far as I am concerned though BLM are not necessarily terrorists they should get the same outcome as those who's ******* they profited off of!

I am not a promoter of any group, but when you project all people marching in protest of injustice as part of something that they are not then you are one sided. The DOI has always been openly part of White hate from the time it was established. Oh Department Of Injustice and not the Department Of Justice. How do you find a liar or a thief ? Just go to Congress. I hope you get my point. I am done with this post .

The only thing I can say is that I see alot of hot white girls in skimpy clothing at blm protests, and I also know several who've gone black only becsuse of the 2020 protests. Besides the fact that it's so hot, it's a good thing for race relations.

We are a married white couple from St. Louis looking for help on how to get involved in the BLM movement.

In my opinion, if you want to help the movement steer clear of the Black Lives Matter group. They are like other nonprofits like Wounded Warrior where the founders get rich but the cause is not funded or is massively underfunded

We are still looking for Black Lives Matter social justice groups to join in St Louis to volunteer our help and put ourselves in and around black people we support.

1000003017.jpg

Out of $90 million ..30 million was donated too 22 million went towards expenses such as dinning hotel sercury services and travel for many members
1000003019.jpg

Regardless of being a non profit organization they stay pay their employees. Which means they actually still pay taxes
It all documented and public knowledge

As far as paying the families .they paided for legal expenses with the cities have settlement with the families of victims

1000003022.jpg

1000003023.jpg

Not to mention the countless amount of dollars that was paid to the same cities for bailing out protesters

Including:20 million to the city of Minneapolis
3.5 million to the city of Chicago
2.5 million to the city of l.a
1.8 million to the city of Philadelphia

42 million nation wide

But my favorite part is ..how much did the ceo of blm actually walk away with
1000003024.jpg

Lmfao kinda odd they some people choose to embrace lies over basicly the same salary a g.m of krogers makes ...but hey .a sucker is born everyday and someone has to buy $60 bibles $2000 dollars shoes and invest in social media that can't surpass it start price on the open market..

honestly white people should simply stay out of black people affairs..clearly some of yall don't know what you talking about let alone know how to make smart financial decisions for yourself

honestly white people should simply stay out of black people affairs..
That's a very generalistic statement. Think it out. Assuming white people DID stay out of the affairs of black people ...
Exactly where would black people be NOW if financial & legislation support from white people didn't exist? How would black people govern themselves?
I'm just curious as to how black people could effectively survive. They tend to "self destruct" way too often. How do you explain rising black/black crime? How would you reverse the trend?
If "continuing education" was free, would the majority of black people take advantage of that as a way of escaping their reliance on subsidies and raising their social & financial status?
I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but in NC black people fear other black people way more than whites.
Explain HOW black people would manage without government subsidies & support? Explain how YOU would "manage the affairs of black people" differently.
Personally, I'd love to see the status of black people more level with whites. I'd love to know my ki.ds could go out on dates and have fun the way we did when we were their age. I'd love to be able to go on night walks in the neighborhood. We don't do that now.

Last edited:
That's a very generalistic statement. Think it out. Assuming white people DID stay out of the affairs of black people ...
Exactly where would black people be NOW if financial & legislation support from white people didn't exist? How would black people govern themselves?
I'm just curious as to how black people could effectively survive. They tend to "self destruct" way too often. How do you explain rising black/black crime? How would you reverse the trend?
If "continuing education" was free, would the majority of black people take advantage of that as a way of escaping their reliance on subsidies and raising their social & financial status?
I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but in NC black people fear other black people way more than whites.
Explain HOW black people would manage without government subsidies & support? Explain how YOU would "manage the affairs of black people" differently.
Personally, I'd love to see the status of black people more level with whites. I'd love to know my ki.ds could go out on dates and have fun the way we did when we were their age. I'd love to be able to go on night walks in the neighborhood. We don't do that now.
Wait .that's under the assumption the any nationality of people can't proven themselves without help . You say self destruction as if that a something only know from black people.
All of your statements are all aligned with the reality of our current status in this country. That America is a melting pot ish hole but it's not the white man fault regardless of being proven by mostly whites.so are you talking about self destruction or corruption?

The reality of black history in America is .that we are some of the biggest survivalist on the western side of this planet. And we always did it without the government.

Let me introduce you to Stephanie st Claire. Who actually created the lotto in America
She was a crime boss in Harlem during a time in the great depression where black was at the bottom of the food chain . Self made self govern and who employed black people from her inter circle. And possibly the first black millionaire in this country. Not only that most cities first black millionaire became rich though prost.itution, probation or racketeering.
Now you may think that hey that's all wrong and but in America we gamble and spend billions on lottery. We create only fans where millions of white women profit and rich white men still racketeering to hide they're wealth .

Meet dapper Dan
Dapper Dan also from Harlem owed a tailor shot in the 1980s .as hip hop music grew he was known to design designer clothing for rappers in a Era where the name brand didn't make those ideas .in the 90s he went to jail for fraud and now he works for the same clothing designers that he rip off ..

And this is the point of what I'm saying that's the pattern. You say black people would be in hardship without a white government. We pimped the government time after time just so white people can steal our ideas make them legal and make money .historically we have made our way without authority. Historically white people have gotten rich off of the backs of other races and went to war because that was no longer allowed lol.

White people have created a myth that they solely created this country as if the only ones to fight in every American war ..
Meet crispus attucks
Who is actually the first person to d.ie for America and someone who whites denied his existence.
Meet bass reeves
The first u.s Marshall. Lol clearly a black man becoming the first us Marshall can create the idea that us as black people can groven ourselves.

You ask where would blacks be without the support of whites .lmfaoo my answer is the same place we are now in history. We already created a legacy without support and we will do more without support.
But will all the things from the pass and modern where would America be without black people is the real question.

I'm sorry but you can't say without violence.
Blacks don't own gun manufacturer ..blacks didn't start the American revolution. Blacks don't bring d.rugs and cartels over the border.blacks didn't create the system that yall bitching and moaning about everyday .ishhh most of us don't even vote lmfao

White people and yall history are the most corrupt beings on this planet and have proven that will take from others if given the chance . They will blame others people for the downfall of civilizations such as America. Some of yall are even quick to say " then go back where you came from " as if we asked to be here or if they was even asked to be here in the first place .
Wait ..black people not trusting the government is a bad thing and the black panther party is LIES .oh white people not trusting the government is a good thing and the modern day tea party is the truth ..lmfao GRRR.. DONT TREED ON ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW ORIGINAL 🤦🏿

Last edited:
The BLM thing is for me one of the stupidest ever ! All lives matter, period !
If some officers behave an unappropriate way, they must be kicked out of the polices forces, maybe sentenced; and that s it .
Enough of this victimization
No one is disagree. But blm HAS changed policing in America. If a cop is bad how would you know ? Police body cam is more important in today's world more now then ever .we can actually see how this interactions are taking place .we see the faults now . Rodney kings footage can a random person who was passing by .
Now as far as you calling it's stupid, now I honestly could careless .we March and protest and even will riot for our people . That's more then I can say for white people who sit quietly when a dru.g epidemic was basically ki.lling them . Yall sitting quietly when a white mass shooter takes out almost 50 other white people. When a cop shots another unaimed white man in yall community, yall don't even want to hear about it on the news .lmfao it's only stupid to you because you don't care and prefer to lie to yourself as if the neighbors you come from has a sense of community and the ones I come from don't

I understand and respect some of your points !
Nevertheless, in you r post above this one, you were giving examples to show the important part Black people played in American History ! Perfect
And now you say, "our people " regarding Blacks, as is you were outside of the whole American people !
You must choose ! You re in ( accepting America s failiures and trying to improve it ) or you re out, talking about riots and insulting the rest of the nation
I perfectly understand these are difficult matters; not easy to face ! Evil things has been done by many different civilizations in the world, including, of course, the european one where USA come from
But when will you stop seeing yourseves as victims for ever ?

I understand and respect some of your points !
Nevertheless, in you r post above this one, you were giving examples to show the important part Black people played in American History ! Perfect
And now you say, "our people " regarding Blacks, as is you were outside of the whole American people !
You must choose ! You re in ( accepting America s failiures and trying to improve it ) or you re out, talking about riots and insulting the rest of the nation
I perfectly understand these are difficult matters; not easy to face ! Evil things has been done by many different civilizations in the world, including, of course, the european one where USA come from
But when will you stop seeing yourseves as victims for ever ?
I don't get it ..honestly I am outside the box because honestly a naturally alpha because the first question I will ask is "who rule is it that I have to pick a side?" "where is that written ?" "Why must I choose?"
Just because one side doesn't agree with another, then who do we detrime the "victims " that idea of "we have to come together as Americans " is nothing more then co dependency

If us as"men" believe that you have to stand for what we believe in .then why live in a populist society? Why can't I be a black American males who believes in the faults of America and that us as black people can proviel. I know the answer honestly lol
It's because white culture has told us that being "woke" is wrong ..but I also realize that sometimes being a leader or "trend setters " doesn't always start with a popular opinion. Sometimes it take a dude like me who thinks "outside" in order to create

oh ! You see yourself as a leader expressing new ideas ? Well, why not

At the end of the day, there is only one question( according to me ) are you, in the first place, an American, who happens to be Black ? or a Black Man, who happens to be an american citizen ?
When you say " we " are you taklking about your fellowcountrymen, whoever they are; or about Blacks ?
Do you feel closer to a Black African or to a White American ?
You re the only one who knows !!

Last edited:
oh ! You see yourself as a leader expressing new ideas ? Well, why not

At the end of the day, there is only one question( according to me ) are you, in the first place, an American, who happens to be Black ? or a Black Man, who happens to be an american citizen ?
When you say " we " are you taklking your fellowcountrymen, whoever they are; or about Blacks ?
Do you feel closer to a Black African or to a White American ?
You re the only one who knows !!
I don't see myself as a Leader honestly..more or less the guy who not afraid to be the bad guy or scapegoat.

Once again you asked questions that personally my mind doesn't grasp in one simple answer. A black male who was born In America.
Now as being more closer too that's a matter of personal respect. Soo I'm not sure of where that leads .that's others opinions that if I'm a rasict then I shouldn't date white woman or have white friends, conversatives or liberal. Who rule is that's? Who rules is it that I can't be pro black and date a white woman ?

Once again I must ask ..are those opinions that others should think I should have of myself or my opinion of how I should be viewed by the world?
At the end of the day I fit in the same place where my American ancestors/forefathers fit in ..working for wealth and creating opportunities for myself and future generations because whether I'm being political or anti American or even racist ,that's what ultimately matters

Back