Honest opinion

Let me find out u good friends with a bbc bareback whore like you?!
Look you stupid fuck how many times do i have to tell you not to disrespect me?
Gee is it any wonder you can't get a woman interested in your fantasy or even you in general.
Learn some manners punk
I'm a gift not a guarantee

Look you stupid fuck how many times do i have to tell you not to disrespect me?
Gee is it any wonder you can't get a woman interested in your fantasy or even you in general.
Learn some manners punk
I'm a gift not a guarantee
Yes I am completely out of line speaking t to you that way ! I seriously need to start support you thigh gifts or what not. U are Black bred woman who deserves my complete respect

Yes I am completely out of line speaking t to you that way ! I seriously need to start support you thigh gifts or what not. U are Black bred woman who deserves my complete respect
WRONG
You need to learn to respect me simply because I am a woman.
You should respect all women period.
You have done nothing to be on a level where calling me names let alone treating me like I'm trash.
You ain't fuckin me and never will nor have you given me someone who can fuck me. And if you did he better have a his dick in me and a friend on the phone or on his way before he tries that *******.
What would even give you the idea its ok to talk to a woman like that.
Now be gone little boy
I'm truly surprised you get any from your own hand

So my friend and I0 have a little bet going here and we need to get some real honest opinions from you guys

What do you think of her ass
Honest opinion? Those pics are screenshots and could have come from anywhere on the net. My opinion is that you are just some dude looking for attention.

Back