Home for xmas

a336atl

Gold Member
Like normal my wife and I went to her parents for Christmas, Her home town is over 300 miles away from our home so we only get there Christmas time and maybe birthdays. The second night there we had a “date night” away from the ******* and in laws. We arrived at a restaurant where she used to work, food was great wine was flowing. Half way through the evening the manager came over, an old friend of Jessica’s. After a couple of minutes, he excused himself and Jessica told me that he was her old high school boyfriend. She had never told me that she had been dated a black guy. I was intrigued, I started asking questions. At first she just laughed them off but as the alcohol intake grow she started to tell me more and more. She told me how they used to skip class and have sex in the gym storage room. Sometimes she used to go to class without her panties, he would give her them back after school. Another time, because they were seniors they could take half days for studying and go to his brother’s house and use his bedroom while he was in the other room. I told Jessica that his brother has probably seem her naked, she answered, ‘I know he has’, How ? I asked her. She told me about the time she and Jamal were at the apartment pool, after she went back to the apartment to get change. While showing his brother came into the bathroom, saw everything. By this time we had finished our meal and were sitting at the bar. Jamel came over with a couple of *******, not that Jessica needed them. It felt different now I knew their history, I asked Jess if she ever thought about him, which she replied yes, sometimes. ‘When” I asked. “Sometimes when I am alone or sometimes when we have sex” That was a bit of a shock. I felt a mixture of jealously and excitement. I had never met one of her old boyfriends and here we were in the same room talking about her sex history.
“So what do you remember about the sex with him?” I asked her, in her slightly drunken haze she reminisced about how she used both hand to hold his cock and how he loved her giving him a blow job because all his black girlfriends wouldn’t do it. She talked about how he was one of the few boyfriends she had had that had given her a organism while fucking her, normally she need vibrator or a tongue. The place was slowly emptying out and Jamel came back over with a bottle of wine, “This is for old times” he said. Im not sure if he knew that I knew about the 2 of them. I asked Jess if she would have sex with him again, but she said no “ Im married now.” It made me wonder, what if she said yes, what would I do ?. Would I allow it? Would I watch or wait for her in the car ?
“Im surprised you asked “ Jessie said, “just asking see what you would say” “ What if I said yes” she smiled. “ Not sure “ I said. I reached down and placed my hand on her thigh, I slipped it down in-between, to my surprise she opened her legs slightly, I made sure no one could see us and then moved my hand higher, I reached her silk panties. I could feel the wetness through her panties , obviously she was very turned on from our conversation. “I want good sex tonight “ Jess said, smiling. “with me?” I asked. “Who ever” was her reply.
To be continued …

Back