Hollywood couples into interracial cuckolding

pvak74

Male
One Hollywood couple that is most definitely into interracial cuckolding is Jennifer Connelly and her husband Paul Bettany. They have all of the signs of being in a cuckold relationship. Jennifer Connelly was cast in a film called Shelter with interracial love story and that film was directed guess who? Paul Bettany. The dude got to direct his fantasy. Then there is a story of Jennifer Connelly saying she enjoys reading, shopping online, chatting on the phone while she has sex with her husband. Dude is getting off while she could care less. All this adds up to them having a sex life that is definitely not vanilla. She’s cuckolding him, and he’s loving it. I wonder if there is any other evidence in plain view of Hollywood couples that are into interracial cuckolding?

Last edited:
One Hollywood couple that is most definitely into interracial cuckolding is Jennifer Connelly and her husband Paul Bettany. They have all of the signs of being in a cuckold relationship. Jennifer Connelly was cast in a film called Shelter with interracial love story and that film was directed guess who? Paul Bettany. The dude got to direct his fantasy. Then there is a story of Jennifer Connelly saying she enjoys reading, shopping online, chatting on the phone while she has sex with her husband. Dude is getting off while she could care less. All this adds up to them having a sex life that is definitely not vanilla. She’s cuckolding him, and he’s loving it. I wonder if there is any other evidence in plain view of Hollywood couples that are into interracial cuckolding?
She just needs to make a movie about cuckolding a white husband then getting into bdsm and small penis humiliation. Bonus if she gives a demonstration of how to put a cockcage on him in front of her bridesmaids or other girls

It was well known in certain circles that Sarah Palin cuckolded her husband Todd for decades, which ultimately led to their divorce last year. She fucked alot of black athletes early in their marriage. She also hired black Alaska State troopers as her "personal security" detail after becoming governor.
Is that true. Very hot if it is

Yea. She does very graphic and sexually intense scenes as an actress. It’s definitely run through my mind that they may be private about it

Yea. She does very graphic and sexually intense scenes as an actress. It’s definitely run through my mind that they may be private about it
I've learned that for most roles in hollywood - the actors aren't even acting anymore. the story line more depicts their actual life than it does a random script they 'tried out for'

I've learned that for most roles in hollywood - the actors aren't even acting anymore. the story line more depicts their actual life than it does a random script they 'tried out for'
I definitely hear that, cause most actors are character actors and are good at one thing

It was well known in certain circles that Sarah Palin cuckolded her husband Todd for decades, which ultimately led to their divorce last year. She fucked alot of black athletes early in their marriage. She also hired black Alaska State troopers as her "personal security" detail after becoming governor.
Truth

Love it, I'm conservative but the world would be a better place if this was more well known and praised

pic_10_big.jpg

Trump is WAY TOO INSECURE to handle it. Stormy told the world he has a 3 inch dick with a mushroom head and it bothered him so much he brought it up at a debate. Why do you think he tries to get every woman to sign an NDA? I’d say poor Melania but she’s only around for the money. As for Palin, she used to fuck Glen Rice so she’s a bona fide black cock slut. The one thing I like about her. Todd probably jacked himself silly from her adventures. Can’t say I blame him because she’s sexy. ******* up the ass she loves the dick.

Back