hmmm...we are curious but unsure

curiousbri94

Couple
From
IL, US
We are a young couple who have the same fantasy. I am 22 my hubby is 24. I am white and he is mixed so I half as shave had black cock. Only his tho..ever. So I'm a little shy. I want to try it because we both cum hard from the fantasy. It's the actual doing that makes me nervous. And I see a lot of different people on here and a lot of them (no offense) don't make me want this lol. Like I don't want to be a "slave" or called names. He isn't into the whole participating with a man thing. He isn't gay or bisexual. He is a dominant male who just likes me being pleased physically and emotionally. So playing isn't an issue. I guess just seeing if anyone has experience and could help ease the nervousness lol. Please sharing is caring ;)

We are a young couple who have the same fantasy. I am 22 my hubby is 24. I am white and he is mixed so I half as shave had black cock. Only his tho..ever. So I'm a little shy. I want to try it because we both cum hard from the fantasy. It's the actual doing that makes me nervous. And I see a lot of different people on here and a lot of them (no offense) don't make me want this lol. Like I don't want to be a "slave" or called names. He isn't into the whole participating with a man thing. He isn't gay or bisexual. He is a dominant male who just likes me being pleased physically and emotionally. So playing isn't an issue. I guess just seeing if anyone has experience and could help ease the nervousness lol. Please sharing is caring ;)
just wondering have you ever found a women attractive as in lusting? tia

Yes you have every right to be curious and careful. The lifestyle can be spectacular and it also can be dangerous. Especially, like you said if you meet up with someone who 'needs' to dominate/humiliate/conquer. De-meaning sex is just that. But like you appear to be very sexual and curious there are rewards. I love sex, men and of course the penis and I thrive on sperm, true. My guy is no cuckold or sissy, but diabetes and bad luck with his health has taken much of what we enjoyed away from me. Thankfully I have been able to meet a few good men that keep my sexual appetite satisfied and yes the sex is thrilling, IF the other men are worthwhile. There are some really sexy men out there for a woman to enjoy. Be careful and enjoy your sexual gifts. First know what is it you are looking for...size...age...sperm...or the romance of the unknown. Know what you are looking for before diving in and then do not settle. You sound happy with your man...consider yourself lucky and cherish that. But if you take the plunge and go totally 'south of the border', get what serves you or don't bother, there are some odd folks out there as wel as the good ones. Good luck!

Yes you have every right to be curious and careful. The lifestyle can be spectacular and it also can be dangerous. Especially, like you said if you meet up with someone who 'needs' to dominate/humiliate/conquer. De-meaning sex is just that. But like you appear to be very sexual and curious there are rewards. I love sex, men and of course the penis and I thrive on sperm, true. My guy is no cuckold or sissy, but diabetes and bad luck with his health has taken much of what we enjoyed away from me. Thankfully I have been able to meet a few good men that keep my sexual appetite satisfied and yes the sex is thrilling, IF the other men are worthwhile. There are some really sexy men out there for a woman to enjoy. Be careful and enjoy your sexual gifts. First know what is it you are looking for...size...age...sperm...or the romance of the unknown. Know what you are looking for before diving in and then do not settle. You sound happy with your man...consider yourself lucky and cherish that. But if you take the plunge and go totally 'south of the border', get what serves you or don't bother, there are some odd folks out there as wel as the good ones. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice. Yes we are a strong couple who just happen to find this type of thing erotic. Not the whole dominating thing etc. But the straight forward hot.sex withabother.black male.. all of these comments really help and make us feel better about it. People around us have joked about it being wrong blah blah blah not knowing what we are trying it. But after being on here and talking to people it opens us up more and helps alot. Thank you so much!!!

Again, glad to help and throw in my two bits. I hope I emphasized enough the need to know 'what' you are looking for and get it without settling for something almost what you want or a little less. Stay open minded, but know what you are after. Don't let somebody's neurosis ruin the fun.

Back