Hispanic couples in the lifestyle

Wife's Hispanic. We've been in the lifestyle for 7 years, or so. It's been a lot of fun. We like having one regular lover long-term. Challenges have been finding the right match for us and our schedule; we're a very busy family. We have found a few really good lovers over the years tho, and time with them has been a lot of fun.
Love the fact you folks like the long- term situation.

Wife's Hispanic. We've been in the lifestyle for 7 years, or so. It's been a lot of fun. We like having one regular lover long-term. Challenges have been finding the right match for us and our schedule; we're a very busy family. We have found a few really good lovers over the years tho, and time with them has been a lot of fun.
Lucky guy and I wish that was myself 😊

I used to be, (married) she sadly wanted the white picket fence lifestyle while I wanted her to remain enjoying BBC. Doing both is very possible but I had no patience and we were both Very immature so we were doomed from the start. I fell out of love but this was the spark ⚡️ that started my voyeuristic tendencies. Her mom was always in her business as well. A few disagreements but the lifestyle was big for her to stop. I wasn’t feeling her anymore because of that. Animosity between us led to petty fights, arguments till eventually we had a talk and agreed to separate. I have no animosity towards her for anything. She was awesome 😎 except for my addiction to watching her with hung man. I got a taste of watching her with BBC and it pleased me a lot more because I’m more voyeuristic I realized. The skin contrast, taboo relationships of hot wives that are married but enjoy BBC with the husbands consent.Long story short; I’m here reading about the amazing couples in the lifestyle as well as the tips I’ve seen in this forum. I am now single and know that there are single women out there that would be a better match for me. Hopefully I can find someone so we can make an awesome team to be like my role models, the moderators of this forum. Anyways this virus 🦠 has everyone on lock down! I am no enjoying this house arrest we have to go through.

It’s difficult in Atlanta, GA area to find a real Latina or Latino couple in the lifestyle. It seems the all Latinos that plays are either in TX, CA,NY or FL then no ones with in the driveling distance. I have few kik Latino kik groups but the Latino couples usually the husband just want to chat and post pics of theirs wives behind her back and never moves forward about meet. The Latinas or Latino couples that I do meet in area are always never available to meet
And they dont mingle with other races easily there....I've tried a bunch of times with latina women and alot of them are scared of what others will think of them ...
I would love to take your BBC View attachment 3238291
When and where I'd be there dayummmmm

we’ve been in the lifestyle for 14 years our funnest time was in El Paso TX. That is where we saw the biggest Hispanic swinger community but over all still think is a but taboo specially with mexican couples.
Any thoughts on why Cuckolding and the Queen of Spades lifestyle is still such a taboo for Mexican couples? I can understand not wanting to be public about it but it seems just trying it is taboo.

We are in Houston, Texas and also interested in how other couples got into this lifestyle. We are still fairly new to it. We met lots of couples and a few single men over the years and only about 2 years ago decided we would focus on black men for her. When she was growing up her parents frowned on it so we know about the taboo some of you mentioned. We have found that black men are more straightforward about the sex and they do appreciate her looks so we went down this road. She has been surprised how comfortable she has been with the few experiences we have had so far. However we still have to weed out some guys because not everyone is patient and willing to take some time to have more than just a booty call.

Back