Hispanic Couple

couplerus

Couple
From
IL, US
Well we are searching for a regular guy or group of guys to join us for safe sex on regular basis. Wife been craving that BBC and I dont mind sharing that ass and pussy. Looking around Chicago/Indiana/Wisconsin area. We done it before so we not new to the BBC scene. Interested send us message......20170828_132340.jpg

Well we are searching for a regular guy or group of guys to join us for safe sex on regular basis. Wife been craving that BBC and I dont mind sharing that ass and pussy. Looking around Chicago/Indiana/Wisconsin area. We done it before so we not new to the BBC scene. Interested send us message......View attachment 1453036
I'm going to be moving back to Michigan and I would love to come over and Fuck your wife if you are interested please let get to know each other by chatting

It really turns me on to see other Hispanic women who love black dick my wife is Hispanic and she goes crazy when she has big long black piece of meat in her pussy and I love to watch and share if you want to trade pictures and videos we would love to see

Attachments

• 20171007_232038.jpg
    20171007_232038.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 138
It really turns me on to see other Hispanic women who love black dick my wife is Hispanic and she goes crazy when she has big long black piece of meat in her pussy and I love to watch and share if you want to trade pictures and videos we would love to see
Can we meet?

Well we are searching for a regular guy or group of guys to join us for safe sex on regular basis. Wife been craving that BBC and I dont mind sharing that ass and pussy. Looking around Chicago/Indiana/Wisconsin area. We done it before so we not new to the BBC scene. Interested send us message......View attachment 1453036
Located in South Bend Indiana. Not far from you. Let me know if intrested.

Back