Hints on Learning Anal for BBC

First clean, then lube, take the whole dick slowly penetrating your ass until he’s bass deep, then get him to hold it there until you both feel your ass hole relax then pound away. Enjoy xx

Ah yes! Let's not forget that all important clean it out with an *******. Ladies, you don't want a guy to "fall into a mud hole" as one of my buddies puts it 🙂

I've had good luck over the years. But as I always say, if you're gonna fuck a lotta pretty white girls in the ass, then you're gonna have to take a little ******* every now and then 😆 After all, it's called a "poop chute" for a reason 😝

Ah yes! Let's not forget that all important clean it out with an *******. Ladies, you don't want a guy to "fall into a mud hole" as one of my buddies puts it 🙂

I've had good luck over the years. But as I always say, if you're gonna fuck a lotta pretty white girls in the ass, then you're gonna have to take a little ******* every now and then 😆 After all, it's called a "poop chute" for a reason 😝
Important advice.
Also the more you do it the easier it gets.

@BeantownBBC mentioned the use of a butt plug already. It can be nice for a start. But it doesn't train/prepare the anal muscle for the purpose of anal sex well. What it does is get you acquainted with the thought of some "object" entering the rectum from the outside.
The anus can purposely be relaxed in order to "let something in", however that's not what humans are used to from the start, as typically we are used to only let something pass through from the inside out. ;) There is a mental barrier that will make the anus tighten itself at an attempt of pushing something in inside - it is like a reflex - that you will have to overcome. A plug can help you with that. Once used to it you will be able to relax more easily for penises and/or toys. ;)

However a plug does not imitate the in-and-out movement of a penis. They are designed to be placed easily but to be held inside instead of permanent penetration. You will have to practice that with a toy (dildo) that's more penis-like. Most anal plugs have a conical form and are very thin at the tip for easier insertion. Penises typically have a bigger head. Start training your anal muscle with a rather thin toy and move on to thicker ones once you've accommodated the thinner ones.

Some safety suggestions: 1. Like @HardBlackCandy said, empty the rectal tract with an ******* (after emptying it "in the usual/natural way":) ). Those can be purchased from a health provider or an adult shop. 2. Never safe on the lube! 3. Always use condoms during anal sex! If you use toys that you won't use for anal penetration exclusively, also use condoms with the toys. 4. Make sure the lubricants used are compatible with toys and condoms(!) in use. Same for the fluids used with the *******. ;)

There is no way to clean the rectum on a microbial level. There are bacteria there you don't want to have anywhere else, especially not inside your vagina. Make sure to never put anything that had been in your a$$ in your pu$$y afterwards! Not before thorough disinfection, changing or removing condoms. You don't want to contract some bad infection inside your vag. ;)

Additional hint for using enemas: Environment and timing are key. Only use them in a private environment where you can relax and have access to the washroom at any given time. ;) If you use them in preparation for a meeting make sure to not apply them too early or too late before your playdate. My advice would be somewhere in between four and three hours in advance of the event.

For best anal experiences it is important to put some effort into it, but you'll find it will pay off in a multitude. ;)
Have a lot of fun with your backdoor game! :sex:

Just tell them it's a medical thing that you don't do anal. Problem solved.
Haha, doesn't look like the OP wants to prevent anal sex. More likely she wants to experience it in a way that it is most pleasurable. ;) i know a Woman who does anal almost exclusively. She prefers it to VP and can even cum from it more easily. Anal sex, when done right, can be quite satisfying actually. So why refuse it?

Back