Hi from Connecticut!

JMK0511

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
Hey! Newly verified hotwife in Connecticut just saying hello! We already have been contacted by a lot of bbc bulls but we are looking for someone local or willing to travel! Must be big, respectful and patient as planning is a must for us. Hubby likes to watch and take pics/video! I’ve been with a bbc but I’m ready for a new experience! 😘

Attachments

• 02A9107C-4CEE-458E-986A-331557056A61.jpeg
    02A9107C-4CEE-458E-986A-331557056A61.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 477
Hey! Newly verified hotwife in Connecticut just saying hello! We already have been contacted by a lot of bbc bulls but we are looking for someone local or willing to travel! Must be big, respectful and patient as planning is a must for us. Hubby likes to watch and take pics/video! I’ve been with a bbc but I’m ready for a new experience! 😘
Let's get it

Very welcome my queen 👸 ❤️

Very welcome my queen 👸

Good morning! Working in Milford the week of April 6-10. Would love to make your acquaintance.

Back