Hi Females, what are your most frequent thoughts when a BBC ejaculates inside you deep inside?

Baby, please don't stop!!! It is honestly the best feeling when my guy @TopCat cums deep inside of me, 😋😋😋 I cum instantly every time by feeling his thick hard cock cumming inside of me, 😈😈😈 The best feeling ever!!! I also love it when he leaves it in for awhile after he cums so that I can continue to feel him throbbing inside of my extra creamy vanilla, ;)
Damn! That’s hot

Some possible options:

A) I prefer that I get pregnant by a black man than a white man

B) I have good seeds inside me

c) I can't do anything because I'm dominated by this black man

d) others :blackgrimace::exciting::threesome::blackheart::bigsmile::cold::qos::sex::blackheart::blackgrimace::exciting::threesome:
C) correct answer for white married

Baby, please don't stop!!! It is honestly the best feeling when my guy @TopCat cums deep inside of me, 😋😋😋 I cum instantly every time by feeling his thick hard cock cumming inside of me, 😈😈😈 The best feeling ever!!! I also love it when he leaves it in for awhile after he cums so that I can continue to feel him throbbing inside of my extra creamy vanilla, ;)
Gasp! Well stated! Miss you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

...I'll have to remember to ask my wife to clarify exactly :rolleyes:, but based on my observations something between "please don't stop" and "oh my gaaawwwwd, yes" ;)

She loves cum deep in her pussy, and the guy leaving his cock inside for a little while after so she can feel everything.
The leaving it in afterwards is the best bit by far because you know the sperm is going to work inside your wife

Oh m
When it’s a big one, one of those pulsing huge jetting orgasms, I think oh god don’t stop! I love that feeling of my pussy exploding around and ejeculating cock and suddenly gets hot and wet and full. Makes me cum everytime.
Y FUCKIN...can't take this 👅

Some possible options:

A) I prefer that I get pregnant by a black man than a white man

B) I have good seeds inside me

c) I can't do anything because I'm dominated by this black man

d) others :blackgrimace::exciting::threesome::blackheart::bigsmile::cold::qos::sex::blackheart::blackgrimace::exciting::threesome:
Want it All over me 2..face, tits, belly,ass!! Anywhere BABY cept n eyes or ears..need bout quart bout RIGHT FUCKIN Now!👅👅💋💋

Back