Hi Females, what are your most frequent thoughts when a BBC ejaculates inside you deep inside?

Baby, please don't stop!!! It is honestly the best feeling when my guy @TopCat cums deep inside of me, 😋😋😋 I cum instantly every time by feeling his thick hard cock cumming inside of me, 😈😈😈 The best feeling ever!!! I also love it when he leaves it in for awhile after he cums so that I can continue to feel him throbbing inside of my extra creamy vanilla, ;)
Ms Top Cat show us pics of you getting his dick, you gorgeous woman. xxxxxx

My most frequent thoughts when a sexy black man is cumming inside me? I'm out of my mind. Calling out his name. Thinking how fucking much I want him. How much I care. With each rope that he jets into me, I feel loved and appreciated. Connected. A part of him forever. I savor those moments because I know that he will quickly lose the feeling. Go from searing hot to icy cold. He's a guy. Guys lose their interest after getting what they want. They are spent. Until the next time their loins ache.

Baby, please don't stop!!! It is honestly the best feeling when my guy @TopCat cums deep inside of me, 😋😋😋 I cum instantly every time by feeling his thick hard cock cumming inside of me, 😈😈😈 The best feeling ever!!! I also love it when he leaves it in for awhile after he cums so that I can continue to feel him throbbing inside of my extra creamy vanilla, ;)
You have such a way with words. But I love you. xxxxxx

Back