Hey!

Welcome to b2w, Moon ... nice to see someone that's taken the time to fill out their profile. I always prefer reading about new members before communicating on their threads ... nice job!

So, you indicate 'hubby is boring' ... what's made him that way, do you think? And does he know you see other men? Hope you will contribute more comments and find what you are looking for here.
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg ...................My crew ... pic_MacNfriesFamily1.jpg

Welcome to b2w, Moon ... nice to see someone that's taken the time to fill out their profile. I always prefer reading about new members before communicating on their threads ... nice job!

So, you indicate 'hubby is boring' ... what's made him that way, do you think? And does he know you see other men? Hope you will contribute more comments and find what you are looking for here.
View attachment 1399145 ...................My crew ... View attachment 1399144
I guess that means you have a lot of people signup and not fill out the actual information before they just start posting? Maybe they think the secrecy will make them more intriguing.

Well he is boring but that is a small issue on why we've gone separate ways sexually. It's just a long and drama filled story go figure. Hopefully I will be able to contribute in a manner other members will enjoy.

Maybe they think the secrecy will make them more intriguing.
No, I think they're just lazy or too busy to try to figure out how to fill out their profiles and avatars. I'm fixing to start a new thread with just avatar sized pics so members can put something in their profile that they feel represents them.

he is boring but that is a small issue on why we've gone separate ways sexually
That's what makes these threads interesting, Moon ... my wife & I are believers in a good marriage, so when we have issues, we talk them out, and we've been together 20 years as of September. Its good to hear the good & the bad issues people have and what brought them to the forum.

No, I think they're just lazy or too busy to try to figure out how to fill out their profiles and avatars. I'm fixing to start a new thread with just avatar sized pics so members can put something in their profile that they feel represents them.

That could be interesting.

That's what makes these threads interesting, Moon ... my wife & I are believers in a good marriage, so when we have issues, we talk them out, and we've been together 20 years as of September. Its good to hear the good & the bad issues people have and what brought them to the forum.

Well for my husband and me it's more of we started our family young so we had to cut our wild time for lack of a better term short and now we're in a position where we can kind of do our own thing and have some of that time again.

it's more of we started our family young so we had to cut our wild time
I understand ... we did some light swinging up until our oldest was 10 or so, and they started refusing to go to the grandparents; my wife decided it was time we focused on them and their college plans ... they're 16 & 14 now.
Well, again, welcome and I hope the things you do don't damage your marriage while the children are at home. Its tough on them. My sister-n-law and her ******* had a really rough time of it.

I understand ... we did some light swinging up until our oldest was 10 or so, and they started refusing to go to the grandparents; my wife decided it was time we focused on them and their college plans ... they're 16 & 14 now.
Well, again, welcome and I hope the things you do don't damage your marriage while the children are at home. Its tough on them. My sister-n-law and her ******* had a really rough time of it.
We keep them out of it and never bring it home with us. If it came down to them or it we would stop so I can understand and agree with you. Thanks for the welcome again!

Back